[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it be good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: CO7Tz-PUcAAVDpA.png (724 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
CO7Tz-PUcAAVDpA.png
724 KB, 800x450
Will it be good?
>>
Do you think Kat shits in her own cat's litter box or does she uses a toilet like a regular person?
>>
>>342093431
If you liked the first game I can't see any reason why you wouldn't like the sequel
>>
>>342093431
Probably not.
>>
>>342093431
Probably a solid 7/10 like the first, and I'm fine with that.
>>
>>342093483
She poops and adjusts gravity for it to go to space.
>>
>>342093559
Does she clean her ass after it?
>>
I love the first one and this sequel seems to have so much improvement that it might as well be my Got of hopefully this year

Kat a best btw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vUBWimTKFE
>>
>>342093696
I LIKE THAT KICK
>>
>>342093640
I wanna see Spider Man 2 like missions such as catching balloons and deliveries.
>>
>>342093431
It's looking bretty gud to me. Might be one of the game that makes me buy a PS4 I'll wait to see how's the neo

>>342093604
No, she's brown so nobody will notice it
>>
>>342094312
But i want delicious brown, not shitty brown.
>>
KAT IS FLAT
>>
>>342094405
If you give her a beard, she looks like Kurt Cobain.
>>
>>342093696
kat and nier girl have the same run. go on, study them. they're exactly the same.
>>
Gameplay looks just as mediocre as the original Gravity Rush. It's a shame because the aesthetic and music are amazing and Kats design is god tier.
>>
>>342094557
Could Mozart still be alive?
>>
It will be okay, like the first.
A game doesn't need to be super shitty or fucking amazing. There's an inbetween.
>>
>>342094482
kurt cobain was cute
>>
If anything it will be like the first one and I'am okay with that.
>>
>>342094682
His death was referenced in DOOM 2
>>
That cargo guy looks suspicious
>>
Gravity Rush 2 Virtual Reality implementation was apparently scraped during development because the rapid POV movement causes many people at Japan studio grieve sickness
>>
>>342095284
They're instead using VR for the new Ape Escape.
>>
It's lookin' preety good.

It also seems o me Sony's Japan Studio has finally got it's shit together with this and TLG coming out.
>>
>>342095808
They're collaborating with From on something new and doing a new internal JRPG as well, apparently.
>>
>>342095284
I'm not surprised by that. Seems like a one way ticket to throwing up all over your living room.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.