[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We predict what Yahtzee will say about E3.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
ITT: We predict what Yahtzee will say about E3.
>>
>>342082556
"Everything was shit."
>>
>>342082556
>Yahtzee
please do us all a favor and kys yourself

anyway, is anyone else waiting for some GoT webms of tonight's episode to be posted on /v/? hate watching that show but i like knowing whats happening still
>>
>>342082694
And you hate it because?
>>
>>342082906
who is he?
>>
>>342082694
I ain't got the webms but the episode was pretty predictable.

Dany gets back and is mad that her city is being attacked. She meets the Masters for negotiations and tells them to surrender, which they laugh at. Then Drogon flies in and she rides him out into the bay and starts burning ships while the Dothraki ride in on land. Grey Worm kills two of the Masters and Tyrion tells the last one to spread the word about how hard their asses got kicked.

In Winterfell the Starks and Boltons are gearing up for battle. Ramsay brings out Rickon Stark and tells him to run over to his brother while he shoots arrows at the boy. Jon rides out to rescue Rickon but the last arrow hits and kills Rickon right as he gets there. Then the battle begins. A literal hill of corpses piles up and the Boltons surround the Starks until Littlefinger and the knights of the Vale ride in and save the day. Wun-Wun batters open the Winterfell gate but then dies, and Jon beats Ramsay half to death, but leaves him alive.

Theon and Yara arrive in Mereen and offers ships to Dany if she helps them take back the Iron Islands. Yara and Dany hit it off and have a chat about GRRL POWER and make the agreement. Then the final scene back in Winterfell has Ramsay tied up in the kennels, and Sansa sics his own dogs on him.
>>
>>342082556
Who?

Sorry, I don't follow E-celeb trash.
>>
>>342082694
>kys yourself
Lel
>>
Yahtzee is still relevant?
>>
>>342083935
I don't see why he wouldn't be. He carries the escapist preety much.
>>
>>342083450
Google Zero Punctuation
>>
>>342082556
>ITT: We do Yahtzee's job for him while catches up on doing anything else
FTFY
>>
>>342082556
I saw a review this guy made and it didn't include a single screenshot or gameplay video.
Is he this much of a pussy about dmcas?
how can you make a 30 min review without posting some evidence
>>
he'll spend most of the episode making fun of how RE7/Silent Hills captures the state of the industry (crudely mocking Capcom and vilifying Konami).
>>
>>342084289
>30 min review
You what?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.