[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
uh uh uhoowoaaah ooh uh uhoowoaah oooooooOOOOOHHHHH deeeedadeeeeeeee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: xcx2.jpg (70 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
xcx2.jpg
70 KB, 800x450
uh uh uhoowoaaah

ooh uh uhoowoaah

oooooooOOOOOHHHHH

deeeedadeeeeeeee

zidaBAAAA lalalaladeebohhhhh

and i say oooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooohoho
>>
File: xcxverus.jpg (50 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
xcxverus.jpg
50 KB, 800x450
>>
Tatsu is here to serve, not BE served, Linly!
>>
If you can't even score under 1 minute for each time attack with the aid of EBD or Ghostwalker, you can't really call yourself a Blade.

The Elite should have gotten everything under 20 seconds
>>
>>342082357
*without the aid
>>
File: 885x.jpg (86 KB, 885x517) Image search: [Google]
885x.jpg
86 KB, 885x517
DUDE LETS COOK TATSU LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: YOqTV1Y[1].jpg (316 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
YOqTV1Y[1].jpg
316 KB, 854x480
>>342082726
What does a Nopon taste like anyway?
>>
Why does he have to exist?
Fucking annoying shit
I usually don't mind the cute little shitty mascot thing cliche but this one couldn't shut his mouth for 5 seconds
>>
>>342083113
I honestly stopped playing right after his introduction.
I couldn't stomach it.
I haven't felt that embarrassed playing something alone in my room in ages.
>>
>>342083358
I'm not even religious, but I couldn't shake the feeling that god was judging me while I played this alone in my room. I felt that embarrassed.
>>
>>342082043
>>342082726
>>342082949
Why stop at Nopon? Hell let's eat fucking everything and everyone!

Xenogears
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJSj1UY_elM

Xenosaga 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWPCDNAYF9w

Xenoblade Chronicles quote from Zanza
"As I planned, the life of Bionis existed simply to serve as my vessels, [smirks]... and my food. Bionis is nothing more... than an accumulation of their corpses and life energy."

Takahashi has a fetish for vore and canibalism
>>
>>342083358
>>342083657
I've never played the game, how bad is it? Tidus laugh levels?
>>
>>342083969
Worse
More cringy
>>
>>342083969
Pretty much like Jar Jar Binks but even more useless
>>
>>342083969

Worse, at lots of moments.
Most of which involve the fucker in OP.

The dialog is just the worst thing ever. It really brings a fairly enjoyable experience right the fuck down, especially with the amount it throws at you, in horrible, awkward cutscenes with poor voice acting, and the worst Skyrim-tier pause between dialog lines.
>>
>>342083969
https://youtu.be/-5QAIJ9CAac?t=79
>>
>>342084251
It kinda sounds like the fucking Teddy from Persona 4, I hate them.
>>
>>342084354
Anon, trust me. He is worse, even worse than Teddy.
>>
>>342084508
but lin got some nice titties tho!
>>
>>342083969
Like a narcissistic fluff ball who can't even fight whose constantly the center of food related jokes and on several occasions gets you and other characters in deep shit or nearly killed.
>>
The whole "save humanity" story was a bit generic. Characters were so dull, too. Sometimes the writing felt a bit "family friendly" and pleasant in the way everyone is so unrealistically selfless and noble.
>>
>>342084885
The side quests are what makes the game's plot. At least you didn't have to read notes to get the gist of the story that wasn't acted out in scenes like Ass Creed 4 did
>>
>>342083969
Completely useless tagalong fuck. Drags down a semi decent character so that her only quality becomes interacting with him in shitty ways (I wonder what Lin is gonna say about Tatsu now? Oh she's just comparing him to food for the 18 billionth time). His mere existence fucks you over on 2 plot missions back to back by virtue of him being an annoying fuck. First time it happens a party member loses their fucking arm trying to protect him, the next he's explicitly told to stay the fuck home because he will attract wild animals otherwise. Naturally he fucking doesnt and it leads to an unnecessary boss fight. The worst part is that even after these 2 incidents, he's still a complete shithead that thinks he's king of the fucking world so he has no fucking character growth.

It doesn't help that his distant cousin Riki from the previous game was absolutely based in all aspects, including the fact that he could actually fight, and fight well at that. So to go from one cutesy mascot character that somehow managed to kick all kinds of ass to a similar cutesy mascot character, only the polar opposite in every regard, sets him up to be an existence that can only be extremely reviled.
>>
>>342085562
Riki was also an interesting twist on the 'cutesy mascot' stereotype on how he was also a middle-aged father
>>
>>342082949
chicken.
>>
the game suffer from to much "bad main story but awesome side plots" everything side content from missions to charterers are 10 times better than what you get for the main quests. i always end up over leveled on mine mission because i spent to much time on the side missions.
>>
>>342084761
fuck that dude! I CAME TO SAY HAI! What do you mean they only sense life? What do you mean im getting you killed?
>>
So I'm getting a Wii U tom, thinking about picking this up. Fun? Recommend? Are the robots fun to pilot? Customizable?
>>
>>342086853
i recomend robots are <3
>>
>>342087480
God dang, I do love me some robots.
>>
>>342083895
>that saga 3 vid
Holy shit that's dark,was some MP eva tier depressing shit right there
>>
>>342081825
LEL TATSU I'M GOING TO EAT YOU SO FANNY
>>
>>342086853
>Are the robots fun to pilot?
They're pretty cool to ride and use but because of how big and fast they are, it kinda ruins the grand scale of the game. Best to get as much on foot exploration as possible because once you use it, the map is going to seem a lot smaller than it actually is.

>Customizable?
Not as customizable as Armored Core but yes
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.