[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
http://www.nintengen.com/2016/06/cd-projekt-red-nx-will-be-fantastic.html?m=1

what the fuck is going on here

since when has CD been involved with Nintendo in any way
>>
he said all deveeloppers get accees to neew hardware so
>>
It's just the shit everyone says about Nintendo before they release a console just in case it sells 100 million units and they need to cobble together some shovelware for it.
>>
>>342080418
Take-Two did the same shit when they never had a single positive thing to say about the Wii U.

I dunno man, Kimishima said long ago they aren't going to repeat the Wii U's mistakes and since he always believed it would fail, I feel like the NX has to at the very least be on par with the vanilla PS4.
>>
>>342081359
Reggie had to go and blow it by making it sound like its going to be underpowered again, he should have just said nothing.
>>
>>342081359
>on par with vanilla Xbone
FTFY. And even then, both the Xbox and Ps4 are getting a marginal update within the next 2 yrs
>>
>>342081468
Some tiny fraction of hope still left inside me feels like they're taking a new approach where they undersell themselves as much as possible just to not get anybody's hopes up. Like what happened at E3.
>>
Cyberpunk is gonna be NX exclusive.
>>
Translated by google Im guessing?
>>
File: consider-the-following[1].jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following[1].jpg
24 KB, 600x451
NX may be worth getting if it will have

>backward compatibility
>decent first party games
>decent third party games
>eighth gen hardware
>no monthly extortion money cancer
>>
>>342080657
You either need to wash out all the finger nail and penis dirt out of your keyboard or get a new one anon
>>
>>342082627
>backward compatibility
Nintendo needs to distance themselves from the Wii U.
>>
File: meme.jpg (33 KB, 423x506) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
33 KB, 423x506
CRPR LAYING DOWN THE TRUTH ABOUT NEXT GEN.
>>
>>342081928
>Showing off Gwent at MS's confrence
Imagine the butthurt if Spencer got Cyberpunk exclusively on the Scorpio.
>>
>>342083540
Think more backwards
>>
>>342084140
I'd dig Gamecube support.
Especially if it meant I could plug in a Gamecube controller without buying an adaptor that only works for one fucking game.
>>
>>342084140
How do you like it?

nintendo needeth to distance themselves from the wii u.

or

.U iiW eht morf sevlesmeht ecnatsid ot sdeen odnetniN
>>
>>342084517
>>>/reddit/

(or \tidder\<<< HAHAHAHAHA)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.