[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bored as fuck with all the shitty games I have. What are some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: shutterstock-pc-gaming.jpg (1012 KB, 5096x3397) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock-pc-gaming.jpg
1012 KB, 5096x3397
Bored as fuck with all the shitty games I have. What are some good pc games you guys recommend ? no multiplayer games because i have a shitty connection
>>
>>342080000
How is anyone supposed to give you any recommendations if we don't know what you like?
>>
>>342080000
nice
>>
>>342080000
supreme commander, preferably FA with the patch.
>>
>>342080239
Because this is a semi troll thread that may want you to defend your opinions? I'm willing to recommend sup com with no qualifiers. Maybe instead of insulting OP you should have said can you be more specific, I don't know what you are asking. Because you are a fucking chump that has no opinion.
>>
File: Sem título.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
If you're into ARPG's I recommend Grim Dawn.
>>
>>342080239
I like everything except mobas and fallout 3
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcMOOOulhME

Play some free games.
>>
>>342080449
Whoa, no need to flip your lid you raging autist. I didn't insult OP at all in my post, I just asked him how he expected us to make a recommendation without knowing his taste first. There's no game in history that everyone likes, and if he wants to have the best chance of finding something he likes he'll need to provide some examples of games that he enjoys for reference.
>>
>>342080689
GD is only good if his connection is shit, which it is. But If i were playing GD instead of d3 i'd be questioning why I live somewhere where the internet is poor instead of playing GD.(this happened to me, I moved)
>>
>>342080835
So you are saying his question was incomplete. How is that not criticizing his question?
>There's no game in history that everyone likes, and if he wants to have the best chance of finding something he likes he'll need to provide some examples of games that he enjoys for reference.
Additional criticism of his question.
Instead of insulting him why not provide a list of games that people that are interested in X genre might like?
>>
>>342080853
Your post doesnt makes sense
How can a game be good if the connections is shit?
>>
>>342080965
Mate, if you're insulted by THAT then this probably isn't the website for you. I'm sure there are other forums out there that will provide you with safe space in which to talk about video games without people insinuating that your post was incomplete.
>>
>>342081401
d3 is #1 if he has a good connection. I moved when I had a shit connection to make d3 a good game again.
If all you have is a bad connection grim dawn is the best.
>>342081464
You are the person upset, not him not me. You are the one that needs a safe space.
>>
>>342081528
>no u
>>
>>342081650
I'm not going to lie i'd have assumed you had been here even less time than that with your arguments.
>>
>>342081650
>>342081715
And were done. I'm going to bed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.