[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literal Turd: The Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: fallout 4maxed out.jpg (294 KB, 1174x581) Image search: [Google]
fallout 4maxed out.jpg
294 KB, 1174x581
>
>>
Best release of 2015.
>>
>>342076630
here's your (you)
>>
>>342076680
holy shit it's 2 years since it was released.
>>
>>342076630
That turd has better combat than any other iteration of the series
>>
>>342076758
no its been 5
>>
It's honestly not that bad, I enjoyed exploring and shooting things, I'll just wait till a sale to get the DLC.
>>
>>342076630
Couldn't agree more, even it this is bait.
Biggest dissapointment of 2015.

These people are simplistic children who eat literal shit.
>>342076680
>>342076708
Why haven't you guys killed yourselves yet?
>>
I'm enjoying myself. I also liked 3 and NV. Though I liked 3 more, mostly because I'm a Sonyfag and NV became essentially unplayable on PS3 near the end.
>>
File: 1429957908709.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1429957908709.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>342076758
math is hard
>>
>>342076758
>2015
>2016
>2 years
>Hasn't even been one full year yet
Hello time traveler
>>
>Bethesda Gamebyro Shit 4
>>
>>342076630
You said t brother, I cant express how disappointed this game made me.. I waited for YEARS to play it, planned to literally waste away months of my life playing it, and I was done after about 2 weeks, and I didn't even play it more than a few hours a day in that period

I have the DLC season pass and I haven't even done anything with it. Its COD in a fallout type world. Not an RPG..

You can't kill half the people, everyone I want to kill is a "necessary character" and they just pass out and get back up. There are perks that every character 'has' to get to even play, no class making or role playing of any sort.

Its dumbed down so 10 year olds can play it, and therefore, no one can play it.
>>
has anyone used this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5swLBoWTvPQ
>>
>>342077235
yeah, it literally half the framerate and doesnt look nearly as nice as in that edited video.
GTX980Ti
16gb RAM
Athlon X2 250 OC
>>
>>342076884
hello retard
>>
>>342076630
Add Mad Max to that list
>>
File: thingsFallApart.jpg (138 KB, 792x1219) Image search: [Google]
thingsFallApart.jpg
138 KB, 792x1219
>>342076817
>implying anyone plays fallout for the combat

I loved in fallout 3 how it felt like your character was not even supposed to be in a 3rd person shooter game, it was like guns were an afterthought, it made the 7 rounds of 380 ammo you scrounged seem so much more valuable.

I liked how you could make your character better with guns by having certain perks, and you actually felt like you gained power throughout the game. In FO3 i remember at the beginning you would have to switch to melee to kill a few mole rats, but by the end of the game your character was almost god-like with energy weapons and power armor

I liked how I had no idea where to get power armor training, when i happened upon a set in the middle of the wasteland, i searched around the game and it took me hours of lugging around that heavy shit until I could use it. I liked how certain junk items could become useful by bringing them to certain characters, like cameras and blood packs. Instead now every junk item is viable to be looted, and the crafting is fucking retarded and creates a surplus of guns rather than using other guns you find to repair ones you already have. I liked finding a rocket launcher with so low health that i would save it for raiding somewhere that had high value items, instead now you can find a mini-nuke launcher at the beginning of the game and any one you find after that is essentially useless

I hate the minutemen and the town building, its such a waste of time and its trying to be too many things while scrapping what made 3 and nv (and the earlier games for that matter) good games (rpg elements)

Fuck this game so much, I was already having trouble enjoying video games as I am getting older, and this game was almost the last nail in the coffin of me gaming. I sold my 3ds, and the only saving grace is Dark Souls 3, thank god for that game, but even so, its hard for me to enjoy gaming like I used to, I may be cynical, but Fallout:COD is a disgrace to the users.
>>
>>342076630
Nice bait image desu.
>>
>>342078140
Mad Max was a better game for what it was, it had no predicessors, and was a fun game that I knew I wasn't going to become a huge fan of, and was going to put down after I finished it and never play again, but I had more fun customizing my car than I did customizing my town and character in FO4
>>
>>342078149
>instead now you can find a mini-nuke launcher at the beginning of the game and any one you find after that is essentially useless

You're right about everything else, but the mini-nuke is found really early in FO3 too. When I found it I was totally caught off guard, and you have to use it right away due to the scripted event.

Even with the mini-nuke I didn't use it all that often. The ammunition isn't too common. You can't use it all the time. You still have to save it for the right occasion. The missile launcher still has good value.
>>
>>342077410

>980 ti
>with an athlon ii x2

>a fucking athlon ii x2

>wonders why his framerate is shit

Jesus christ nigger what are you doing
>>
>>342076817
>That turd has better combat than any other iteration of the series

The gunplay does look a lot better but I'm still not going to buy it because I know that broken quests, corrupted crashes to desktop and freezes will fuck me in the ass.

I've had more than enough of those playing FO3 and Skyrim. I've had enough. I won't fall for their shit again.
>>
>>342078690
But in FO3 it breaks and you dont have many uses with it outside of the fight, which was really cool imo, it gives you a taste of whats to come

In FO4 you can use it as long as you have ammo, and you find it in a junkyard for no reason

Also in FO3 i didn't find it early cause i was scared shitless of going to the area it was in, the enemies there were like nothing i had seen in the game and I spent alot of time avoiding that area
>>
>>342079040
>But in FO3 it breaks and you dont have many uses with it outside of the fight, which was really cool imo, it gives you a taste of whats to come

There are actually enough launchers for it to keep them running. My never broke down. I guess I was just really obsessive on only using it for really tough situations.

One of the most fun things in the game though. I can understand the devs wanting people to be able to use them. I think ammo scarcity it the only thing that needs to be limited. That is what matters. If they kept mini-nuke ammo really scarce in FO4 I don't see how it would be a problem.

If the ammo is everywhere that would suck.
>>
>>342076630
That's not New Vegas. Put some originality in your shitposts, faggot.
>>
>>342079723
>4
>new vegas
LOL why are inferior mongoloids allowed here?
>>
>>342079371
Maybe I played differently, but after I got it I used it like 3 times and it broke, so i stored it somewhere and even when i did find another one and got it repaired i left it in storage except for certain situations, because of the weight

Really tho, i would love to play FO3 or NV again, but i burned them out like 3 times over, playing them anymore is like trying to smoke the ashes of a good cigarette

FO4 is the opposite, it is insulting, I thought there would be depth to some missions, i even thought i was doing something wrong, but every mission is just
>Go to place
>Kill all enemies
or
>Kill a specific enemy
or
>Kill an enemy and take the item from them
and then
>return to person who gave mission and tell them you killed things/ give them useless item
>mission success

In the older games there would be multiple things you could do, you could even lie and say you completed it, or keep the item for yourself

It hands things to you in a wasteland for really no effort

I also fucking HATE the weapon customization it is so shit and the junk and the town builing REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I like 4 for what it is. I hope by the time they are done patching it Corvega and Boston are finally running at 60. I hope in the future they realize how shit the God Rays and Volumetric Lighting are. I hope they go back to Skyrim World Design with better Systems in the world itself. I really dislike Fallout 4's Sandbox'iness and I dislike Skyrim's too.
>>
File: 1459313074961s.jpg (6 KB, 225x250) Image search: [Google]
1459313074961s.jpg
6 KB, 225x250
>Fallout 3 was ten years ago
>>
>>342076630
we know
>>
>>342076817
>Implying anyone ever played any part of Fallout for combat mechanics
>>
>>342076630
>>
File: FO4 Review Summary.png (1005 KB, 1279x675) Image search: [Google]
FO4 Review Summary.png
1005 KB, 1279x675
>>342076630

Yes, we've established this several times.
>>
>>342082106
>Fallout was twenty years ago
>>
I like to use my normie friend as a way of judging games. He has no sentiment toward any particular title (aside maybe first Gothic), so he plays all AAA games for the hype and nothing else.
And when he calls something boring and uninspired, then you are out of luck.
>>
>>342082106
>>342082352
>tfw both of these will be legitimately true in just 2 years
>>
>>342076680
first post best post
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.