[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guys >guys i have this great idea for our new game >why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>guys
>guys i have this great idea for our new game
>why don't we
>haha quit it guys
>why don't we
>spawn defense right by the capture point and attack has to walk a mile?
>>
>>342074218
>Who is Symmetra

Seriously if you don't have a Symmetra on defense you deserve that loss.

Also complaining about being a defender on this map makes you the biggest shitter I know since this is a strong contender for the hardest point to capture in the game.
>>
>>342074762
Spot the guy who flunked out of English.
>>
>>342074218
>>342074931
Defense walks farther than Offense you dunce.
>>
Defense walks a good bit further and offense on point A, familia.
>>
This is why this game is shit. In TF2, you have so many more options and there would be a teleported up. Classes are just so much more important in TF2 when there are only a couple of real damage dealing classes.
>>
defense would have no chance in hell if the spawn point wasn't right there. coordinate your attacks and you'll win so easy it's sickening.
>>
>>342076029
>>342076109

last point retard,

first point is *about* even 50/50 but the last point is pants on head retarded, the defending team spawns literally one wall away from the point.
>>
I find the hardest points to attack to be Temple of Anubis and Hollywood.

That last push through Hollywood can be absolute hell if the trickle has began.
>>
>>342076552
Recently I played a game with two torbs and a bastion with tanks (Winston and Reinhardt) physically bodyblocking the bastion if they came close to being on low health,

like two times the bastion got to half health with the rein's shield down and he just fucking started eating bullets and shurikens for him shit was super fucked.
>>
So tell me
how rock-paper-scissors is Overwatch?
>>
>>342074218
Git gud m8
>>
>>342076830
>body blocking for Bastion

Fuck no, that's genius. If the Bastion is doing shit-loads of damage, the best thing in the world they can do is eat bullets on his behalf.

That being said, if the Bastion's taken so much damage they should probably be moving to a new spot to turret up on.
>>
>>342074218
>People wasting ults trying to be an hero
>not working as a team

Why is this game so hard?
>>
>>342074218
>ooh and let's make the movement speed reeeeeaaaaallllly slow
>that's sure to make for a fantastic first person shooter experience!
>>
>Complaining about defending Anubis

I didn't think it was possible. You will literally win every defence in a pub, the only way you're gonna lose is a co-ordinated attack.
>>
>>342076978
there are guys

and there are guys who counter said guys

but the guys who counter also have counters of their own

and then the first guys probably counters the guy above
>>
>>342076978
imo it's less RPS and more about numbers. Even bad match ups are favorable in 2v1 scenarios.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>guys
>guys i have this great idea for our new game
>why don't we
>haha quit it guys
>why don't we
>spawn defense right by the capture point and attack has to walk a mile?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.