[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I'm thinking about buying hardline since it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Battlefield_Hardline.jpg (56 KB, 256x360) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield_Hardline.jpg
56 KB, 256x360
Hey guys I'm thinking about buying hardline since it's cheaper not. Can someone tell me if its worth it? I know weapon unlocks work differently but I only ever use one weapon per class anyway so I don't care about that.
What I want to know is if the game levels and game modes are fun. I also heard at one point it had cod tier respawn. Had that been fixed?
Tl:dr
Should I buy this game or not what are your biggest complaints?
>>
File: 12156156.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
12156156.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
This game is cheaper not.
>>
>>342065502
It's dead. BF4 still pulls more players then this. Don't buy it.
>>
File: Pearl isnt impressed.jpg (45 KB, 495x640) Image search: [Google]
Pearl isnt impressed.jpg
45 KB, 495x640
It's five dollars you fuck. Just buy it if you're interested in it.
>>
>>342066360
It's thirty at the Walmart
GameStop buys it for five
>>
I bought it OP

it's pretty alright. It's like what would happen if Michael bay made a cop game
>>
>>342066603
>he plays first person shooters on console
>>
>>342065502
The only good part of the game is hotwire and that's it
>>
>>342066629
Sounds fun but what didn't you like about it?
>>342066642
Here's your (you)
Thanks for mine
>>342066781
Is it? Dont you just drive around?
>>
The campaign is not half bad actually
>>
>>342067660
Why would you buy a PC game at walmart?
>>
OP, it's going to be hard for you to get an accurate idea of this game's quality. I played the demo and fell in love. I bought it on launch and have played it ever since, it's my go-to comfort game right now. The single player is good, the multiplayer is great, and there's enough variation in the gameplay between gamemodes and matches that it stays fresh,

Dust Bowl is my favorite multiplayer map since Blood Gulch,
>>
>>342067925
I like supporting small businesses
>>342067958
So you like it through and through?
Is it hard getting up the cash to buy weapons?
>>
>>342065502
Naw man this is Battlefield doing COD. Battlefield 4 is awesome and will also be discounted.
>>
>>342068214
Hotwire is a go to game mod for farming cash. You also get a decent amount of dosh from the get go, so you can buy some essential gear.
>>
I recommend BF4 instead, especially for PC, BFH and SWBF both only have around 5k players on PC, BF4 has around 30k

bf4stats.com
bfhstats.com
swbfstats.com
>>
>>342068214
>So you like it
Yeah, I love it. I can barely play BF4 anymore.

It's not hard to get the cash for weapons, really. The best guns are locked behind these impossible operator tasks that 99% of people won't be able to get. But the selection of guns is great and you can do whatever you want to them.
>>
>>342068721
>>342068980
Playing bf4 now on ps3
I can see bfh at least has more players than pc.
>>342069084
>>342068780
Well thanks for the input. I think this thread is about as good as dead now.
I might just try to look for it on Craigslist or trade some old games at GameStop. Didn't want to regret my decision and be burdened with an unwanted game.
>>
File: 1365402476923.gif (777 KB, 233x173) Image search: [Google]
1365402476923.gif
777 KB, 233x173
>mfw BF1 will probably end up being worse than Hardline
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.