[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yay or nay? I loved the first one. I know that the latest one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Bioshock_2_boxart.jpg (71 KB, 499x513) Image search: [Google]
Bioshock_2_boxart.jpg
71 KB, 499x513
Yay or nay?

I loved the first one.

I know that the latest one is pure shit.
>>
>>342064256
You don't know the last one is shit just because /v/ told ya
>>
>>342064256
Yay. Best in the series.
>>
>>342064256
Yes, you can murder people with a giant drill while shooting bees at them
>>
File: Big Daddy and Little Sis.gif (183 KB, 429x479) Image search: [Google]
Big Daddy and Little Sis.gif
183 KB, 429x479
It's alright?

Fun gameplay and some decent ideas, but a lot of the story elements seemed to be watered down variations of the first game.

Except for the ending. I thought the ending variation was solid.
>>
>>342064256
I like it as much as bioshock 1. different, but it's really fun. I just wish the minigun wasn't such a piece of shit
>>
Best DLC
>>
Yay
You can giga drill breaku anything.
>>
Better gameplay
Worse story
You're in the right not to touch 3
>>
>>342064256
Why did people hate Bioshock 2? Halfway through the first game I was bored as shit, and it never got better. I got to the end of the second game and I was still having fun until my friend fucking spoiled the ending for me.
>>
>>342065814
Because it wasn't made by the original team and had multiplayer, so people went in with the expectation that it would be cash in garbage, which affected their enjoyment of it.

Also, some people care more about story, and were unable to see the subtle themes in 2, and probably think having a twist is the only way to get a good story.
>>
>>342064256
Yay
It's better than 1 in my opinion
>>
>>342066172
The multiplayer was actually fun, spent a great deal of time playing for something I'm not into.
>>
>>342064256
this to a dime>>342065029
>>
>>342066353
Yeah, I enjoyed it for being a loadout shooter. Different loadouts felt quite different.
>>
Yes, and get Minerva's Den.
>>
>>342065814
Because it had tacked on multiplayer and there was no EPIC twist
>>
>>342064256
Bioshock 2 is the best in the series, best combat, best guns, best upgrades, best plasmids, best level design. Even the story is alright. Drill + Plasmid playthrough is fun as fuck

And that's not talking about Minerva's Den
>>
>>342064256
Infinite is better
>>
>>342064256
It's good if you go full drill build. Harpoon is fun too, though.
>>
>>342064256
Good game. Gamebreakingly bad PC port.
>>
How typical, /v/ doesn't like infinite despite it being a great game.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.