[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone still picking these things up? I'll buy my favorites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1466223995462.jpg (2 MB, 6422x2516) Image search: [Google]
1466223995462.jpg
2 MB, 6422x2516
Is anyone still picking these things up?

I'll buy my favorites every now and then, but I've really lost all hope of there ever being a sole game that utilizes them substantially.
>>
File: WAWAWAWAWAWA.gif (981 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
WAWAWAWAWAWA.gif
981 KB, 250x250
Only one more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cll5xyUKG6Q
>>
>>342062842
>but I've really lost all hope of there ever being a sole game that utilizes them substantially.
Good. I like it that way.
Amiibo's are nice for people who like collecting figures, but they should never give you so much stuff to the point where it feels like the main game is cutting content.

Side note: Boo is my bro
>>
>>342063083
>where it feels like the main game is cutting content
I was talking more along the lines of something in the vein of Skylanders or Disney Infinity, where the main game is centered around utilizing the figures
>>
>>342063083
I think he means a full TTL game like Inifini, Dimensions or Skylanders

the only gameplay reasons to get an amiibo are if you want them for Smash or if you want the Shovel Knight one
>>
>>342063196
Oh, I guess i'd be somewhat fine if they did that.

They're probably building that up for the NX. With Zelda, I bet they want a legit good console-launch games, rather than what WiiU started with.
>>
>>342062997
fucking finally I've been waiting for this
>>
>>342062842
Probably will get the Wario + Waluigi ones
Might get the Boo once I see what he does
>>
>>342062842
So does this mean Boo confirmed best baddie?

Dry Bones faggots BTFO
>>
>>342063607
He glows in the dark

Also, I already have Smash Rosalina and Peach. I really want Daisy, but I'm worried she'll look too damn tall when put next to them. Same for this version of Wario when put next to Smash Mario.
>>
>>342062842
Just to have figures of characters that I enjoy. Never actually used one of the things.

Last one I got was Shovel Knight.
>>
File: 1461109523482.jpg (395 KB, 836x1916) Image search: [Google]
1461109523482.jpg
395 KB, 836x1916
I bought the kirby and meta knight Kirby series amiibo, and Smash series Dedede recently.

Ill probably buy Wario, Waluigi and Diddy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.