[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Black Cauldron of video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Disney.jpg (210 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Disney.jpg
210 KB, 1920x1080
What is the Black Cauldron of video games?
>>
>>342054524
Dragon's Lair.
>>
>>342054524
Dragon's lair
>>
>>342054524
Duke Nukkem Forever.

Spent at least 10 years in development, turned out mediocre at best.
>>
Space Ace.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN_MeCTLEJ0

Black Cauldron: the Video Game
>>
>>342054524
Dragon's lair
>>
I don't recall even watching this movie, give me a short synopsis
>>
>>342055002

I was half expecting this answer. I'm watching the movie for the first time right now, and then I'm going to read the five novels.

So basically, Disney had a changeover in management at the last minutes, and he drastically censored the movie as it was overly dark. The movie did terribly at the box office and has very rarely been re-released. Disney would rather pretend it never happened.

The book series is apparently on the same level as Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit.
>>
>>342055501
It's not up there with Tolkien, but it's still good fantasy. I enjoyed the entire series as a kid, I'd like to reread them.
>>
>>342055130

There's a magical swine that can tell the location of a magic item called the black cauldron that can grant wishes and there's this 25th level lich king who wants to find it so he kidnaps the animal who seems to have monster levels in the oracle class.

The pig's keeper, a level 2 fighter named Mike, goes out to save her and not only finds a 12 year old wizard with a pixie familiar but after searching a tomb he comes across a +3 flaming longsword.
>>
>>342055130
there's a little dog thing that likes apples, a skeletor motherfucker who gets vanquished in the end, and a cute princess. oh, and there's no faggy singing, as was the case with a lot of earlier Disney movies, before they decided to pander solely to housewives and 4 year old girls.
>>
>>342055604
Now tell them about the endgame powerlevels.
>>
Also, the dog-like thing Gurgi inspired the voice for Gollum in the Lord of the Rings franchise.
>>
Time Gal.
>>
>>342055130
It's based on a book, which is better
>>
File: horned_king.gif (745 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
horned_king.gif
745 KB, 500x215
>>
She was my first waifu
>>
I wanted to fuck the girl so good and hard
>>
>>342058079
Me too, and I never even saw the movie, just read the books
>>
this was not a good movie
>>
>>342056476

"Or else you will DIE!"
>>
>>342054524
Superman 64, E.T., etc.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.