[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games with Unlockable Costumes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: DMC8.jpg (2 MB, 1740x1231) Image search: [Google]
DMC8.jpg
2 MB, 1740x1231
Alright, looking for some games with unlockable costumes. Generally this means games with real good replay value, so you gotta beat successive difficulties to unlock more costumes or whatever.

Played DMCs, God Hand, Bayo, RE, Silent Hills.

Trying out Oneechanbara right now, but man, it's kind of mediocre. Should I be giving it more time?
>>
Way of the Samurai games are a goldmine for this.
>>
>>342052475
Pretty sure every AC game has at least one unlockable outfit.
>>
>>342052937
Just looked up the unlockables, christ there are a metric ton.

Cheers.
>>
Usually the project diva games have some stupid requirements to unlock more modules. Don't know if rhythm games are your thing though.
>>
Most Spider Man games have loads of skins
>>
File: jubilant negress.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jubilant negress.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>342052937
>mfw playing as the little black kid in Samurai Western
>>
>>342054519
Actually into rhythm games. I'll look it up, last I checked for project diva the only console it was on was the PSP.
>>
>>342057232
There's 2 games for PS3, 3 for PSVIta and in 3 days there's one for PS4 with 340 costumes or modules how they're called inside of the game.
>>
>>342052475
Try DW/SW and Sengoku Basara
>>
>>342058393
I think OP wants his games to actually have skins in them, not comically overpriced DLC
>>
>>342058665
But the old DW (3-6) doesn't have dlc, Warrior Orochi 1-2 also doesn't have dlc
>>
Really in the end what I'm looking for is a good replayable game.

Short and sweet, but plenty of depth.
>>
Onechanbara? You might as well be playing Battle Arena Toshinden 3.

You'll have to beat the game with every main character and the bosses but once you do that the entire wardrobe explodes

also it's from the same creators of Onechanbara

enjoy
>>
>>342059319
Try One Way heroic or FTL if you don't mind indie
>>
>>342059453
Actually been playing a ton of rogue lites as well.

Currently messing with Crypt of the Necrodancer, I have OWH, but haven't given it much of a chance.

>>342059375
I'll check it out thanks!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.