[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do I play bloodborne? i can't even get through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Bloodborne2.png (2 MB, 1422x800) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne2.png
2 MB, 1422x800
how the fuck do I play bloodborne?

i can't even get through the first area with a bunch of farmers gathering around a fire, and some big dude hidden in the corner.

honestly, I need some tips
>>
File: 1346865403670.jpg (118 KB, 795x516) Image search: [Google]
1346865403670.jpg
118 KB, 795x516
>pccuck realizes that he sucks
>>
>>342045560
very carefully
>>
>>342045982
yeah, this is what I got from the game...but the loading times after each death is really making me impatient
>>
>>342045767
>pcucks
>ps4 exclusive
>>
File: crankysadvice.jpg (56 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
crankysadvice.jpg
56 KB, 500x312
>>342045560
>>
>>342046176
did you update?
>>
Use pebbles to get enemies alone avoid the beasts on the bridge and open the shortcut on the bridge that will help you start
>>
>>342047108
No actually...

>>342047354
Didn't think of using the pebbles like that, thanks
>>
>>342045560
Stone the villagers 1 by 1. Or you can run by them. They don't follow you past the gate
>>
Lure the group away from the ones with guns.
>>
Learn their patterns and hit them until they die, retard.
>>
>>342045560
dump points in Vit for easy mode (like any souls game)
you can use the Saw Spear or Cleaver the whole game (untransformed mode does extra damage to beasts, and has a lot of hitstun) but you might like Ludwig's Meme Sword because it's more Dark Souls like moveset
the quickstep dodge has a delay to it so you have to just get used to it
use extra souls to buy Blood Vials whenever you are in town. you will run out
>>
>>342045560
YouTube it. There are a few videos about how to get started. The rest is practice and patience.
>>
>>342045560
Accept right now that you are going to lose often and will get discouraged. Kill the first few enemies then wait for the pack of mobs to walk by.. lure them up the stairs or just run down and kill them. Kill two more enemies up ahead and watch for gunman to the right. At this point I run down to the fire a little and aggro some of the enemies. Then go back to hunters dream and repeat this to level up a bit. Learn how to visceral attack asap and don't be to eager with your movements. You will get better and enjoy the game more over time. You absolutely will get frustrated though, I guarantee it.
>>
Remember that you have no shield, but a pistol. Also, remember that you are invisible to everything while doing the visceral attacks. Just crit one villager while he attacks and then do the same to the other ones, they are the easiest enemies to stagger.
Also, I'm pretty sure you picked the cleaver as your first weapon. It's fast as shit, use that to your advantage. Perform 1 or 2 swings and then back up.
Near the campfire area, make sure to lure out some enemies with pebbles, so fucking snipers can't shoot you, they are very dangerous. Make sure to kill them as soon as possible.
About the big dude- try to stagger him with your gun, if you somehow ail to do that, just dodge his attack and hit him from the back.
My overall tip is: play aggressively and don't be afraid to take hits like in DS. You can refill your health via the rush system, and your dodges are super fast.
>>
>>342046176
Patch it.
>>
>>342045560
Basics:
Approach enemy
Retreat, let them attack
Attack when they are open

Ignore all other complex mechanics till you get this down
>>
git gud
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.