[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't like any of the Witcher series >Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Forum Dad's on the Defencive.png (109 KB, 1360x830) Image search: [Google]
Forum Dad's on the Defencive.png
109 KB, 1360x830
>Don't like any of the Witcher series
>Don't like CS:GO
>Don't enjoy most MOBAs, and those that I do I play for like two games and then uninstall.
>Don't enjoy Elite Dangerous
>Don't enjoy GTAOnline after putting 200 hours into it
>Don't enjoy Second Life
>Don't enjoy WoW
>Don't enjoy Borderlands games
>Don't enjoy CoD because I'll buy a game, play if for a few months, and then drop it for a while only to return and find there's no population.
>Don't enjoy Dragon Age outside of Origins
>Can't stand playing Battlefield games
>Played the shit out of The Sims 4, but will likely never buy another Sims game now that I've had my fill.
>Don't enjoy Civ V anymore because I've put over 500 hours into it.
>Can't stand playing MineCraft now that I've been with it since Beta 1.4

>Love the TES Series
>Even the kind of OK MMO. (Seems to be getting better with time)

>Love racing games, but there's like nothing that's come out recently

>Feel like I would love Overwatch, but am hesatent due to the Battle.net launcher (I already have steam and Origin. I don't want another damn launcher)

>Only games coming out of E3 I'm really looking forward to is TitanFall 2 and the Skyrim Remaster.

Help me, /v/. There seem to be more games that I hate than I love.
>>
go back to /r/gaming faggot
>>
>>342041674
>Help me, /v/. There seem to be more games that I hate than I love

Nah. He'll fit in here.
>>
>>342041467
It honestly sounds like you'd have more fun with a console.

Not attacking you. I seriously think you'd have more fun with the games on a PS4.
>>
>>342043332
>sonyggers getting desperate
>>
>>342045057
Seems to enjoy Racing games, FPS games, and story driven games.

PS4 has more of those than PC.
>>
>>342045406
>generation not specified
Nigga say what? You can play any game from NES to PS2 with PC + games made FOR pc. Now tell me that there are more of racing, fps or story games on ps4
>>
>>342041467
>hesatent

Anyway, get dirt rally faggot
>>
>>342041467

Why are you only playing new/popular games?

Idk, I've been playing psychonauts for the first time and absolutely love it. Also playing Majesty and the original Diablo.

Just explore more. You seem to only be focused on a very small fraction of gaming. Expand your tastes.
>>
>>342041467
Have you played any of the fallout games?
>>
>>342046638
Loved Fallout 3, disliked New Vegas, hated Fallout 4.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.