[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me why I should pick Emhyr var Emreis, Deithwen Addan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Explain to me why I should pick Emhyr var Emreis, Deithwen Addan yn Carn aep Morvudd; Emperor of Nilfgaard, King of Cintra, lord of Metinna, Ebbing and Gemmera, sovereign of Nazair and Vicovaro, over Radovid V, King of Redania?
>>
he has more titles, so he's more important
>>
>>342041313
northerners are scum

the south looks bretty gud to me
>>
>>342041313
>should i pick this dude over king of the white niggers
>>
>you will never visit Vicavaro
>>
File: Flag_Nilfgaard.png (29 KB, 800x494) Image search: [Google]
Flag_Nilfgaard.png
29 KB, 800x494
The North is objectively shit compared to Nilfgaard and it's empire

Glory to the Great Sun
>>
>>342041313
Emperor tops king, and he is a lot of kings on top of that as well.
radomad the vid is king shit kingdom and only "defender of the north" by virtue of all the better men being more competent so they got murdered.
>>
look at Toussaint and then look at Velen/Temeria
should give you a p good idea
>>
>>342041313
Because Radovid is a crazy shit, and Foltest had no balls anyway
Dislike Emhyr all you want, the dude is a competent ruler who thinks about the empire
>>
He's voiced by Charles Dance + Nilfgaard is literally the more progressive/advanced nation.
>>
>>342041313
Because he is the father of your daughter.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.