[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>game places a lot of emphasis on player choices and has multiple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>game places a lot of emphasis on player choices and has multiple endings
>the sequel completely disregards this and chooses one ending as the canon ending and moves on from there
>>
So that was the end? Now it's june 20 and that's it?
Booo
>>
File: 1243546297023.jpg (10 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1243546297023.jpg
10 KB, 247x248
>the sequel completely disregards this and chooses ALL endings as the canon ending and moves on from there
Fucking IW
>>
the only good thing about Dragon Age 2 was seeing the exiled Alistair being drunk in a bar reduced to complete scummy nobody
>>
>>342040406
>The game in question doesn't even mention 2 important character from the previous title

Thanks The Witcher 3
>>
>game takes this into account and the world is shaped based off your previous character's choices
>final boss is your old character
Too bad Dark Souls 3 missed their chancce
>>
>your choices cause the world to be destroyed
>look at trailers for the sequel, lush green forest and happy people working together
>buy game
>load save
>it's a no law post-apocalyptic game
obviously things that never happened
>>
>game is a prequel
>won't let you do anything at all that may not let it connect with the previous game's story
>>
>>342040804
Filthy scoia'tael detected.
I wish Saskia was in 3 but Iorveth can go plough a grave hag
>>
File: 1564870954656.png (700 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1564870954656.png
700 KB, 1920x1080
>>342040406
Fish and Chips
Steak and Beef
Cha-chacha
Steak and Eggs
Steak
Eggs
>>
>sequel
>you have none of the cool gadgets or abilities that you learned during the first game

Thief actually did this right. Well done Thief.
>>
Just fucking post the video FUCK
>>
File: 1435876543534.jpg (307 KB, 1178x1322) Image search: [Google]
1435876543534.jpg
307 KB, 1178x1322
Digital Style!
>>
>game has a sequel
>>
>>342042345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS_Xq7gSCBM
I'm actually shocked there have been 5 of them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.