[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you don't play mages then you're a pleb, cunt, faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: mages-11.jpg (84 KB, 600x836) Image search: [Google]
mages-11.jpg
84 KB, 600x836
If you don't play mages then you're a pleb, cunt, faggot and should kill yourself. What's the point of weapons if you can summon lighting on some monster to fight for you? What's the point of armor if you can just cast a protective spell on some rags? Mages curbstomp reality itself and you think your faggy sword or some piece of shit arrow will do the trick? Heh kid. Your destruction won't be anything personal.
>>
>>342039443
look out guys the edge is sharp with this one
>>
>>342039443
nothing personnel kid
>>
>>342039443
I just think armor and swords look cooler than dirty old rags.
>>
File: 1461455537706.jpg (73 KB, 519x525) Image search: [Google]
1461455537706.jpg
73 KB, 519x525
>Not wielding a giant sword and slaying filthy wizards and their faggot magic tricks

Shiggy diggy
>>
>>342039443
Because I can cast spells on my sword and have the best of both worlds

What if you're in a no-magic environment, fuccboi? Gonna punch the enemy?
>>
>>342040606
What kind of no magic enviroment nigger? What kind of dumb strawman is this? I might as well ask what if you're in a no sword enviroment.
>>
>>342040764
Then I cast spell, nigger

On my fist :^)
>>
>>342040606
>What if you're in a no-magic environment, fuccboi?
That's why you should have a party.
>>
File: ssd.jpg (475 KB, 1680x1047) Image search: [Google]
ssd.jpg
475 KB, 1680x1047
>>342041013
nah senpai
>>
>>342040606
>>342040842
What about a mage who can cast offensive spells but also use magic on themselves to boost durability, strength, speed, and reaction time?
>>
I guess >>>/tg/ would be a better spot, but as long as I'm here...

Anyone have a character or even setting recommendation where the true patrician enchanting/illusion/mysticism/alteration mages have disdain for the destruction/summoning plebs?

One tries to truly understand the foundations of the universe and bend them to their will in a subtle way, the other just uses raw material power even if they use magery to achieve it.

A mage that just throws fireballs or lightning or summons a monster to get things done by violence is only one step above a common warrior grunt.
>>
>>342039443
>Not being a spellsword for maximum versatility
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.