[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Hitman entry is the best? I just tried Blood Money, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 2903701-7306191786-Hitma.jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2903701-7306191786-Hitma.jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
Which Hitman entry is the best? I just tried Blood Money, and while I think it's great, I'd like to play the best the series has to offer rather than going through all of them.

Should I continue with Blood Money or switch over to Absolution? I imagine one of those two is the most polished entry.
>>
>>342034467
Haven't played the latest one but:

Blood Money>Contracts>Silent Assassin>>>>>>Absolution>Codename 47
>>
>>342034697

Is Absolution really that bad? I figured it would be one of the most polished since it's the second newest release, building upon the innovation of its predecessors even if it isn't novel itself. That way, to someone new to the series, it would have everything good about the old ones while also being more complete.
>>
Play the new Hitman (2016). It's objectively the best. Objectively.
>>
>>342034946
It changes a lot of things that make the series unique, each area is very linear and you have a lot less options than the other games. Blood Money is pretty much universally agreed to be the peak of the series by fans.
>>
Absolution isn't a hitman game
>>
>>342035197

That's what I figured.

>>342035114

From the reviews I've read, it's apparently good, but feels rushed and/or unfinished, whereas Blood Money seems to be the most polished entry.

I'm sure I'd appreciate the much better graphics and smoother mechanics (by virtue of a better physics engine), but is it actually the best Hitman game in terms of "feel," atmosphere, variability, etc.?
>>
Absolution is better than 1 and 2. Uts not that bad, hating it just became a meme before it even released
>>
>>342035402
I share this board with shitter with such opinion.
Absolution was trash, there's no saving it.
And sure, silent assassin aged and had so tidious level, it's still a great game even by nowdays standards.
>>
>>342035648

Please don't use this board unless you can adequately express your opinions in English. Thanks.
>>
>>342035383
Either play Blood Money then the new one, or just the new one. The options in BM are kind of overstated.
>>
>>342035720
Nice counter argument friend.
>>
Hitman: Blood Money > HITMAN™ > Contracts > Silent Assassin > Codename 47 = Absolution

HITMAN™ have the potential to become the best in the series.
>>
>>342035869

I don't know if I disagree with you, though. You should probably use a site where your opinions can actually be understood.
>>
>>342035881
>HITMAN™ have the potential to become the best in the series.

They're still releasing DLC, then?
>>
>>342035881
This.
>>
>>342036116
3 more locations and some mission on previous location.
>>
>>342036305

Any idea when the game will be fully completed? Doesn't seem like it's downloadable at the moment.
>>
>>342035114
The bugs makes it less good than Blood Money. The level design and story is better.

The bad:
Few voice actors
Lots of bugs
The OST
Contract mode needs improvement

The good:
Level design
The story within the missions
The game rules (How npc's react, how mechanics works, enforcer mechanic etc)
Elusive targets

I think both games have pros and cons. I can't deny I love the new Hitman game though.
>>
>>342036503
the end of this year
>>
>>342037391

whats the reason that it cant be pirated yet? need some sort of online authentication or something?
>>
>>342035881
This
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.