[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Fleshpound is stopping by to renovate your anus. You will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
A Fleshpound is stopping by to renovate your anus.

You will be pounded by 46 inches of Fleshpound unless the last video game character you played as can stop him. Do you survive?
>>
File: latest[1].png (4 KB, 328x448) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
4 KB, 328x448
>>342032643
I think it's going to be the other way around.
>>
>killing floor 2 is still weak as fuck compared to the first
why?
>>
>>342033213
Early access meme
>>
>>342033213
absolute garbage balance and very boring maps
the perks and weapons are getting there though
>>
>>342032643

>Orgrim Doomhammer, or whoever the leader of the troops in Warcraft:OaH was

Yeah, I feel confident.
>>
File: kftime.png (95 KB, 270x278) Image search: [Google]
kftime.png
95 KB, 270x278
>>342033859
Not just this, but the atmosphere and charm of the first game has been completely discarded.

No more rag-tag team of regular joe shitter cops,soldiers and freaks taking the piss out of zeds.

Not that KF2 is a horrible game, I think it's better than people think. But KF1 is just so much more enjoyable.
>>
>friends bugged me to play d3 with them today

thank god, my monk would destroy that FP in a second
>>
>>342033213
Shitty updates across the board, delaying content for Microtransactions IN EARLY ACCESS, confirming 2 Perks post-release instead of before release, putting Teleporting back in, and the Resistance system to name a few things.
>>
>>342034223
I got late into kf1 and have more hours in 2, but I still agree.
>>
>>342032643
>Artyom
Shit man, I don't know.
>>
>>342032643

>Mario with the Hammer Suit

ssssadsaddadssdsadsd I'd be fine
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.