[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just built a gaming rig. First time. Recommend me good pc games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: B7U3cChCQAEYaZu.jpg (29 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
B7U3cChCQAEYaZu.jpg
29 KB, 600x315
Just built a gaming rig. First time. Recommend me good pc games that I've been missing out on that I need to play.
>>
Starcraft: Brood War
>>
>>342031965
>>https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/
>>
>>342031965
Steam summer sale in about a week. Just wait for that.
>>
Dwarf Fortress, DOOM, and uh...
>>
Risk of Rain
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
Sam and Max Hit the Road
Police Quest
Space Quest
Warcraft 2
Starcraft
Diablo 2
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Baldur's Gate 2
Fallout 2
Planescape Torment
Arcanum
Duke Nukem II
Jazz Jackrabbit
Commandos
Jagged Alliance
Theme Hospital
>>
Factorio
Underrail
>>
>>342032019
google images, needed a picture.
>>342032284
Thank you. Should I check out any of the stalker games?
Anyone know of any good online/cooperative ones?
>>
You built a PC without having an idea of WHY you wanted to do that?
>>
Minecraft
>>
>>342032542
I wanted to build a gaming build, I did. I knew I wanted to play video games on it, so I am.

What are you missing here?
>>
>>342032778
See, when I buy a platform it's because of specific games that I want to play on it. You, apparently, just decide that you want to play games on a specific platform. That seems backwards to me. I wouldn't buy a PS4 just because I "wanted to play games on it", I'd buy it for specific games I want on it.
>>
>>342032462
Every game that other guy posted can be played on a toaster.
I think he implies, that the best pc games do not require good hardware.
His post was probably meant as an insult.
>>
>>342033042
I did have some specific games in mind I want to play. But I also know there is a lot of hidden gems on here and I want more than just the couple I had in mind. Hence why I'm asking for recommendations.
>>
>>342033190
Go on GoG, they're having their summer sale. There's a lot of great classic shit on there. I've picked up something like 40 games for about $50-60.
>>
Minesweeper.
>>
>>342032462
Yes to stalker.

SoC and CoP, skip CS unless you really enjoyed the other two. You won't miss any plot points by skipping CS.
>>
>>342032413
Yes, factorio. Shit is fucking gold. Also play spacechem.

Warhammer total war
Dawn of war 3(eventually)
Killing floor 2
Dead by daylight
undertale
etc.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.