[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Arkham knight worth buying ? (on pc)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: batman-arkham-knight-ps4-11[1].jpg (449 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
batman-arkham-knight-ps4-11[1].jpg
449 KB, 1920x1080
Is Arkham knight worth buying ? (on pc)
>>
issues have been fixed, but the game is still a boring mess.
>>
>>342029617
Remember kids, just say no to capeshit.
>>
>>342029706
The game is great though
>>
Do you like tanks?
>>
File: 1464639892385.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1464639892385.png
362 KB, 700x700
Did they ever fix the complete disaster of a PC port?
>>
>Playing Arkshit where you spam one button for combat
>>
Arkham Knight Complete Edition when?
>>
>>342029617
No.
>>
I wanted to buy it during the next steam sale but it seems a GOTY version is on the way.
>>
>>342029897
I can play it on ultra on PC with a gtx 970

i got it with all the DLCs for 20€. This game looks fucking amazing,
>>
>>342029617
I genuinely think it's the best game in the series. I have 100%'d Asylum and City.
>>
Origins is amazing in comparison

ORIGINS
>>
>>342029863
To this day, I am not seeing how running people over with a tank and shooting at the with a shock cannon is "non-lethal".
>>
>>342030067
>i've literally never played a single arkham game
>>
>>342030830
DELET THIS
>>
There's way too much tank stuff, it feels really off.

The combat goes way overboard on the "this enemy is completely invincible unless you do a very specific button combo" it introduced too many enemies like this.

You don't get the ending unless you do every single side quest in the game.

Worst of the Arkham games I've played (never played origins) but it's still decent despite the flaws
>>
>>342030830
>tfw you can't throw people off buildings because BATMAN DONT KILL PEOPLE
>>
>>342029617
Just be warned: the Batmobile is some 25 or 30% of the game. If that doesn't appeal to you, don't play it.

I personally really enjoyed the game, but the driving segments grew tedious and stale very quickly. Also the 100% completion bonus scene is garbage.
>>
>>342029617
I really enjoyed it, if you're unsure wait until it's on sale. I played it 6 months after it was released and the patches really did help on my gtx970
>>
Finished it not too long ago, here's my opinion:

Characters are still pretty good. Environment still looks and feels great. The side missions can actually be pretty enjoyable, I actually wanted to find out who the mysterious killer was (and that ended better than I thought). The driving mechanics are better than I imagined, if only other games like saints row could take notice.Only downside is you feel you rely on the batmobile a little bit too much on missions. Another general downside is riddler's shit feels even more redundant this game. Oh, and the DLC is not worth it AT ALL. They're all the same exact missions and mechanics, taking place in different locations with different characters. DON'T BUY THEM. Well, maybe just the Harley one, just to experience what I mean, and also to take some webms/screenshots for fapping later.

it's worth $5, granted you can overlook some performance drops
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.