[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Objective facts in gaming.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: PlayStation3-DualShock3.jpg (2 MB, 3020x2500) Image search: [Google]
PlayStation3-DualShock3.jpg
2 MB, 3020x2500
This controller is better than the DS4
>>
Dualshock 2 is better than both of them.
>>
>>342023402
I like the DS4
>>
>>342023402
You misspelled 'subjective'
>>
>>342023402
I like the light on thw ds4 when it is used well. I was playing tomb raider and whenever you had your torch up it flickered between yellow and orange. In the dark it made the game 1000x more comfy.
>>
>>342023402

This is the worst controller I ever used, except maybe some cheap offbrand pc ones, the ps4 one is better in every way.
>>
>>342023972
I usually keep a dark set up in my game room and the light is convenient for the random times I would need to illuminate a small area. I think the charge time to battery life ratio is great and everything is responsive and comfy.
>>
>>342023486
dualshock 2 hurts my fingers, plus you have to press hard on the buttons
>>
>>342023402
I'm actually inclined to agree. I like DS4 but I found the size a little better and its weight makes it feel like I have more control and flexibility. Plus DS4 "option" and "share" button have the most cancerous positions of all start/select buttons.
>>
File: Dualshock controller creator.jpg (34 KB, 326x339) Image search: [Google]
Dualshock controller creator.jpg
34 KB, 326x339
>>342023402
>>
File: 1329191304103.jpg (54 KB, 409x399) Image search: [Google]
1329191304103.jpg
54 KB, 409x399
>DS3, the worst sony controller ever, better than the DS4, the best sony controller ever

I hope this is bait and you're fishing for (You)'s, and you're not really this dumb.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.