[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skyward Sword HD might happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: 1e5jmz[1].png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1e5jmz[1].png
2 MB, 1920x1080
https://www.gamespresso.com/2016/06/want-skyward-sword-hd-sure-well-may-possibility/

>“Putting out an HD version of Skyward Sword and tossing that into the mix might be a little weird” stated Aonuma, “It’s always a possibility, so I really don’t know.”

If they feel like delaying breath of the wild again, the best zelda game up to now will be pretty'ed up next.
>>
>give us more money
>>
Isn't it sad how Nintendo is so shit at making games at a decent pace that they've literally had to resell the last 2 big zeldas and are going to try and resell the last one as well?
>>
No thanks
>>
Name only a few things they could add to Skyward Sword besides HD graphics that would warrant a repurchase
>>
As long as they remove the fucking motion controls, I'm ok with it. At least it wouldn't be a complete cashgrab unlike WW and TP
>>
File: 1466018647238.jpg (283 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
1466018647238.jpg
283 KB, 449x449
If they rereleased the game with tolerable controls I would actually buy it
>>
>>342022602
taking out waggle
>>
>>342022602
>Less handholding
>Better controls
>A less obnoxious tutorial
>>
>Spend some of their money mountain on founding a new dev studio
>Put out more games
>Make more money

Why don't they do this?
>>
>>342022602
Using the fucking swordfighting from Nintendo Land

It's fucking sad how that swordfighting was more accurate and less restrictive with the skyward sword attack
>>
>>342022398
>Change resolution number from 1280x720 to 1920x1080
>Sell as "HD remaster" for full retail price
>>
>>342022602
More enemies in the overworld so that it doesn't look so barren

Add more puzzles that utilizes your items as well as make some of them such as the whip more damaging to bigger enemies so that they're actually useful outside of dungeons

Add more floating islands with people on them and more shit to do

Make Ghirahim and Fi playable
>>
>>342022614
>as long as they remove the thing the game is literally built around, I'm ok with it
lol
>>
>>342022875
Nintendo likes to work with having a large numbers of divisions under the company, as opposed to separate subsidiaries.There is nothing inherently wrong with this, but they had already gone through the effort of combining their largest divisions for some god forsaken reason quite recently.

I think this is why development has slowed down so much, but that's speculation.
>>
>>342023317
Then don't fucking remaster it. If you don't make an effort and actually try to fix the game's main complaint then don't fuck do it for fucks sake. Do they really expect that people are going to buy another bloom simulator for the third time in a row? Specially considering that SS is only like 5 years old
>>
File: let-go.jpg (13 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
let-go.jpg
13 KB, 395x395
An HD upscale and anti-aliasing is all it really needs on the visual standpoint. If we're looking to fix the mechanics though, hoo boy. Even if they manage to find a way to remove dowsing, constant input from Fi, better motion controls and other little tweaks, it still doesn't fix the boring sky overworld and limited amount of places you can visit.

Skyward Sword is baby's first Zelda. It's fine to keep it that way. Not worth salvaging.
>>
>>342022602
I'll limit myself to small fixes that don't significantly alter the game in the vein of WWHD and TPHD:
>take out collectible descriptions after you got them the first time (already done with rupees in TPHD)
>alter the Imprisoned battles so that each of the three requires a completely different strategy and/or make it more obvious that you can land on his head rather than just slashing at his toes
>add a few more things in the Sky such as more minigame islands, races and battles
>take out the Skyview Temple mandatory revisit and add an alternate source for sacred water for Faron
>alter Fi so that she only talks to you if you press her d-pad button when her icon is blinking
>add some hidden rooms with puzzles to reach them/inside them to be rewarded with pages detailing the prehistoric age with Hylia and the old races and the war against Demise (might even reference the SS manga with the original hero)
There could probably be more I'm not thinking about, but stuff like the linearity and the combat system are the soul of the game and cannot be changed without destroying its identity, the same way the Twilight and wolf Link in TP were boring to some, but removing them from the remake was out of the question.
>>
>>342022602
A good game.
>>
the game is getting old. could see it for NX year 2 so the Zelda brand keeps some momentum
>>
>>342022602
- Glamour shop for Zelda with cute outfits and swimsuits
- Photo mode that lets you take photos and miniclips of Zelda in custom poses
- Zelda skin for Phi
- Minigames that feature Zelda and only her
>>
>>342022602

controls that don't suck dick?
>>
>Fix the controls in general
>Add a hard mode that's actually rewarding or interesting
>Flesh out the Sky with a couple more things to do.

I'd buy it. Only if they did the first one though. That's the most important. I dropped SS before the first bossfight because of the horrible controls.
>>
>>342023014

Dude SS ran at 480p
>>
>>342023317

Not to burst your bubble but the motion controls came after several years into development, it was never their first and foremost intention, they actually scrapped a good chunk of the original game just to implement waggle. It's one of the reason it took them 5 years despite the ps2 production graphics.
>>
I literally never died in a zelda game EVER post OOT except for fucking skyward sword, BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING FAD FOCUSED CONTROLS
>>
i'd probably get this as long as they remove motion controls and neuter fi which nintendo has even admitted was too overbearing.
>>
>>342026024
>ps2 production graphics.
Nigga, SS looks amazing. The only issue is the low resolution of the Wii holding it back, but in 1080p it shines even without redoing the textures.
>>
>>342023516
I mean it worked when Sony and Xbox did it.
>>
>>342022398
I'd buy so I don't have to buy a wii u and set all that motion garbage up. Maybe they can fix the pacing too
>>
Why?
Literally no one like this shit game
>>
File: 1453616760382.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453616760382.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>342022398
>>
If SSHD happens they'll have to rework every single enemy and dungeon

The game is literally unplayable without a wiimote due to design
>>
>>342027389
I wonder if the devs are annoyed at making HD assets only for them to have to be downscaled. Heck, they were making HD assets as far back as WW.
>>
>>342022602
Make it so I can play it with a pro controller.
>>
>>342027515
They could half-ass it by mapping the right stick to directional sword swings. Don't know how well it'd work though.
>>
>>342027682
Literally this and I'm sold
>>
>>342027694
>Flick right stick to swing sword
>Hold a direction to aim
>Press stick to thrust
A Skyward Strike would then be to slowly aim the stick up, and then flick it straight down. Something like that would emulate the controls the sword used perfectly, right down to how frustrating it was to differentiate between simply positioning the sword and actually swinging it.

Most of the other items are simply an activation, similar to the sword, or something like the bow and beetle where you can use the Gamepad's actual gyro sensor, too. Stuff like the rotating key and rolling lava ball can use similar right stick/gyro controls.
>>
>>342027249
I like it.

It's pretty good.
>>
>>342022398
i hope so i never got to play that one
>>
>>342028580
I was thinking something more simple like pressing B for a generic swing (useful for when you just need to cut grass or fight enemies who don't defend themselves) and holding B and moving the right stick in a direction to swing in that specific direction. That way you have free camera control with the right stick whenever B isn't held down, which SS lacked just like Wii TP (and which TPHD added).
>>
>>342029032
Although now that I think about it, holding down B would be cumbersome since both it and the right stick are on the right side of the pad. Do it with a button on the left side instead, like L or ZL.
>>
What will Nintendo be rereleasing in the future? They are all caught up now.
>>
Skyward Sword made me realize I didn't have to push myself through mediocre crap just because the game was named Zelda anymore.
>>
>any other company doing an HD remaster
>TOP KEK, LOOK HOW DESPERATE THEY ARE
>NOTHING BUT REHASHES OF OLD GAMES!

>nintendo doing HD remasters
>THANK YOU BASED NINTNEDO!

why is this a thing?
>>
>>342029225
I just want Mario Sunshine HD or a remaster of SM64 goddamn
>>
>>342022398
Great! Now can we get some OTHER Nintendo games? Please? For fucks sake Ninty, you have some good exclusives.

Use them.
>>
>>342029161
R1 + right stick for attacks

R2 for skyward strike charge
>>
>>342029527
Yeah, that could work.
>>
>>342029314
Because there's actually demand for certain Nintendo games to get remastered, along with franchises from other publishers (see: Crash Bandicoot)

Literally no one asked for The Last of Us REMASTERED a year after release. Fuck off Sonygger.
>>
>>342027694
>mapping the right stick to directional sword swings
that was already horrible in MGR
>>
I feel like I need to give this game a solid retry
At it's core I thought it was an enjoyable experience (minus some wonky backtracking) but theres very minor things that could be easily changed e.g. fi talking so much and cutscenes for picking up fucking everything
>>
>>342027578
They don't make "HD" assets, assets by design are already in very high quality from the source and then shrink them down to fit in the game.
It's just that sometimes they leave the high quality version in the game even though it'll never normally be seen.
>>
>>342029314
Because Nintendo remasters games that are decades old and look better with fresh coats of paint.

Other remasters are games that JUST came out a few years ago. They look and play no differently.
>>
>>342026670
>Nigga, SS looks amazing.
It -objectively- has worse graphics than WW and TP. It aged worse than both games.
>>
File: 1466177928916.gif (506 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1466177928916.gif
506 KB, 500x246
>>342022398
>the best Zelda game up to now

You had to fight the pit monster THREE TIMES in the SAME PLACE with the SAME GIMMICK to beat it.

The game was piss easy and the only way that you ever died was because the motion controls were SHIT.

SO MANY enemies and bosses were the same gimmick of "look what direction you're supposed to swing the sword in"

THE SHIELD, NET, AND SLINGSHOT were all improved by GRINDING FETCH QUESTS

The atmosphere was BULLSHIT.

This is easily the worst or second worst Zelda game.
>>
>>342030179
Didn't zandatsu work by first holding a direction to aim, then letting it go back to default position to swing? That's cumbersome, but if you just swung by flicking in a direction, it'd be different. Also, I was just thinking about how to translate the directional swings to a regular controller since I don't think the game is worth remaking without them.
>>
>>342030704
WW looks the best, but TP already looked like shit when it came out. SS looked and still looks considerably better.
>>
>>342031090
>stupid frogposter
opinion invalidated
>>
Is there an automatically remapped version of dolphin that lets you play the game with just a pad?
>>
File: 12-years-a-slave.jpg (75 KB, 680x477) Image search: [Google]
12-years-a-slave.jpg
75 KB, 680x477
>>342022398
>the best zelda game up to now
>most people on /v/ probably weren't even alive when OoT came out
>>
>>342031117
Every Zelda game had directional swings already.
If you swing while moving forward and Z-targeting, you stab, if you're moving to the left/right you slash at that direction, if you're moving backwards you chop. rules change if you're not Z-targeting
>>
This is a complaint for everyone, and I noticed during the E3 stream they kept reiterating that they removed this in BotW but I'm curious: Does anyone know WHY every time you pick up an item for the first time after starting the game up again it makes you read the item description? It seems like a major bug that no one caught but is there some coding reason it doesn't "remember" you already have gotten it before?
>>
>>342032321
Because people play SS once every 6 months so they thought it'd be ok for items to do that and for Fi to annoy you every 3 seconds
>>
>>342032321
Stuff like that really bugged me about SS. Luckily there are cheats you can use to fix things like that if you're playing on Dolphin.
>>
>>342032321
>Does anyone know WHY every time you pick up an item for the first time after starting the game up again it makes you read the item description
because its what Zelda does. Just like the slow text speed. Nintendo got the idea that whatever they did in OoT was iconic and could not be changed.
>>
>>342032321
because they kept switching savefiles every 30 minutes to show off something different
>>
>>342032592
Pray tell, where can I get these?

Already removed DoF with a script
>>
File: Dolphin 2016-03-06 14-49-56-18.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dolphin 2016-03-06 14-49-56-18.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>342031242
No it doesn't.
>>
I doubt a remaster of SS would even sell all that well considering its reputation in the years since its release. Even if you did something drastic like "fix" the controls to where the game works with a more conventional control scheme, the core game design is still very hit or miss, and it's not like adding Hero Mode is a thing this time since SS debuted the concept. I don't know what they could do to make it worth their time.
>>
File: Zelda SS dress lift.jpg (312 KB, 745x1777) Image search: [Google]
Zelda SS dress lift.jpg
312 KB, 745x1777
>>342022602

>Add an option for regular controls, but still have the motion controls for those who enjoyed it before
>Fi's "helpfulness" toned down, possibly even fixed to be like ADA from Zone of the Enders, in that she'll only be more helpful if you constantly agree to her assistance.
>Extra sidequests: finally gain the ability to travel at night
>Better yet, make a normal day/night cycle and make it so you can eventually traverse the land on foot from beginning to end
>>
>>342032030
But they almost didn't matter. Skyward Sword requires you to precisely swing in one of eight directions during many fights.
>>
>>342033345
That's not TP, that's an emulated version of TP on Dolphin with upscale while I was talking about how TP actually looks on GC/Wii. Run SS on Dolphin and it looks much better than TP anyway.
>>
File: 1408078010199.png (4 MB, 1303x1000) Image search: [Google]
1408078010199.png
4 MB, 1303x1000
Easily a spot for it at least during the next Zelda drought after we get Breath of the Wild. Had a quite a few remasters and spin offs to alleviate the wait for this one.
>>
>>342031090

>that second spoiler

A lot can be said about SS but it's definitely more of a challenge than WW or TP were. Hell, the first Ghirahim fight is harder than anything in either of those games, for some it was a casual filter as it was the first time the game actually punished you for waggling. Not that this necessarily makes it "hard", but I would say it was at least as difficult as OoT, a positive shift from its immediate predecessors at the very least.
>>
>>342033524
SS Zelda amiibo integration that lets you go on dates with her.
>>
>>342034070
TP and SS both look great on Dolphin
>>
>>342022398

Why does everything in the background look like utter shit?
>>
>>342034163

Okay, that means it breaks a million units in Japan (admittedly against all odds). Anything else?
>>
>>342034163
Fi amiibo that lets you see her panties pls
>>
>>342034373
We already have that in Hyrule Warriors
>>
File: elmo.jpg (44 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
elmo.jpg
44 KB, 600x610
>>342029426
>sm64 remaster
>nintendo "artistic" bloom again
>pick up metal cap
>permanent damage to eyesight

Also

>stars locked behind amibos

No thanks
>>
>>342034070
Well no shit a Wii game has better resolution than a GC game.

SS on Dolphin looks like garbage.

>>342034174
Seriously no.
>>
>>342034850
I really hope the NX is backwards compatible so I can play that
>>
>>342034850
show me proof pls
>>
>>342022602
Give an option to use the waggling shit or traditional controls, thats it
>>
>>342022398
Honestly, I'd play SS HD if it removed motion controls. I couldn't finish the original SS because of them.
>>
>>342029426

Why do people want remasters so badly now anyways? Hell, SM64 has already been remade once (albeit on the DS) and Sunshine is still fine as is.
>>
File: Zelda confession.jpg (244 KB, 634x800) Image search: [Google]
Zelda confession.jpg
244 KB, 634x800
>>342034115

Depends. It did punish you for waving around like a retard, but once you realized how everything was on a "pattern", it was pretty easy to win most fights.
>>
>>342035545
I don't get people clamoring for "HD" remasters of games that were already in HD (although not full HD) on PS3/360, but for really old games I think some would be interesting. Sunshine for instance would have the potential to look absolutely incredible with all the water, the colorful geometry and the focus on lighting.
>>
>>342035295
I'm trying, my friend, google isn't helping me out on this. I COULD boot up the game and attempt to take a screenshot... Fi isn't the only one that has some fanservice in the game though, most females (specially the great fairy) have tits physics
>>
>>342035545

Because things like Sunshine aren't easy to come by anymore, plus there is some benefit to getting an HD polish.
>>
>>342022398
Give it gamepad support and I'll sign up.
Fuck waggle controls.
I've played ever 3D zelda except fucking Skyward Sword.
To this day I still don't own a Wii Motion +
>>
>>342036127

Motion+ is so integrated into SS's design that it would be difficult to translate the game into traditional controls.
>>
File: TRIGGERED.jpg (325 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.jpg
325 KB, 1920x1080
>Skyward Sword HD doesn't already exist
>>
>>342022398
Well they may as well. It's the only 3D Zelda they haven't remastered in some form yet. It's probably also the one that needs it the most, although honestly I loved it anyway.

>>342025147
This. If we're talking more significant changes:

>day/night cycle all across the board
>interconnected surface areas
>removing the waggle entirely assuming the NX won't have motion controls or compatibility with the Wii remote (mapping the sword's motions to the right analog stick)
>a Picto-Box maybe?
>full playability in first-person
>option to tell Fi to shut the fuck up
>>
>you couldn't even go flying at night

That to me was the biggest letdown.
>>
>>342036731
>keeping the awful DoF enabled
>>
>>342022398
Will it fix that god awful UI?
>>
>>342036802

>It's the only 3D Zelda they haven't remastered in some form yet.

Because it's not even 5 years old yet. The next youngest, Twilight Princess, turns 10 this year.
>>
>>342036862

>Destroying the watercolor background art style just because I can

Just because I wanna upscale the game to not look like blurry ass on a 1080p monitor doesn't mean I wanna change every aspect of it.
>>
>>342025147
you can land on his head? fuck......
>>
File: the feels....png (162 KB, 543x600) Image search: [Google]
the feels....png
162 KB, 543x600
>>342036918
>it's been 10 years since TP
Time fucking flies, jesus christ. I still remember being all hyped for it, finally getting to play it, my entire first playthrough, and feeling massive disappointment.

Was the HD remaster worth getting if I hated the original game?

Also again, they really may as well by this point. It turns 5 this year, which is older than most other HD remasters and considering the reception that game got, it could use a remastering.
>>
>>342032321
Because Aonuma is legit terrified of the player getting lost.
>>
>>342037303
HD remaster is slightly better, if you absolutely hated the original game, don't bother.
I enjoyed the game when it first came out on the wii, and I couldn't finish it while replaying the HD version
>>
>>342037108
It still looks great without it
>>
>>342037447
Alright famalam.

Might pick up the Wolf Link amiibo though.
>>
>>342022398
I might pick it up if the HD version drops the shit controls.
>>
>>342037303

TP is a pretty minimalist remaster. The best thing about it is the Ganondorf amiibo functionality paired with Hero Mode for 4x damage. Some of the damage output gets stupid - big green dude does 12 hearts a swing, for example. Beyond that, the only really new thing is the Cave of Shadows, which is basically Cave of Ordeals but with Wolf Link and with much more challenging enemy layouts (with less tools to take them down as well), and little stuff like the rupee glitch being fixed and a new item that makes Poe hunting easier to manage. By and large it's the same game, though it does at least incorporate both the normal and flipped versions of the game, albeit not in the smartest way since Hero Mode is the Wii version of the world and normal is the GC version. If you want that extra damage output and no heart drops, you have to play with the Wii world layout.
>>
File: 1466188581018.jpg (542 KB, 1044x1146) Image search: [Google]
1466188581018.jpg
542 KB, 1044x1146
I really liked Skyward Sword, and I think it had the best final boss in the series.
>>
File: who gives a shit.png (551 KB, 848x654) Image search: [Google]
who gives a shit.png
551 KB, 848x654
>>342022398
>A Game That Sucks Dick: Arcade Edition
>>
>>342022809
>implying waggle wasnt the ONLY good thing about SS
>>
File: 1446329934059.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1446329934059.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>>342022398
>tfw still havent bought a Wii controller to emulate SS on my PC at max settings possible

That game would have been so much better if there was more side stuff to do, and a place to explore besides the sky islands.
>>
>Sony's HD collections
>$40, a few games, play exactly like they used to

>Nintendo's HD ports
>full price, cut content, questionable changes to the engine, amiibos, only one game per

Absolute madmen
>>
>>342037856
People gotta stop calling it waggle, it wasn't waggle, waggle is a shit gimmick, TP Wii was waggle, what SS did was better than waggle. And honestly, combat in SS is THE only thing that made it tolerable to me.
>>
>>342037803
Eh, I'll skip it. Thanks man.

>>342037830
It wasn't a bad game by any means. Flawed, yes, but still very good and highly enjoyable. It was far and away better than TP so I have no idea how or why most people seem to think that TP was better than it.
>>
>>342022507
/thread
>>
>>342038093
Considering how the controls were the best part of the game and that it's the number one thing people complain about, I'm willing to say they didn't get the hang of it.
>>
>>342032997
http://geckocodes.org/?c=SOUP01

here you go anon
>>
>>342038093

I think TP is better because I liked its dungeons and combat mechanics more, not to mention its design was far less hit or miss. TP wasn't much new but it was largely reliable in its approach, especially once you got past the last tear quest. SS tried new things but some of it just didn't work. I don't hate SS and I think it had its good ideas but the only 3D Zelda I think it's better than is WW.
>>
>>342038368
The controls were unquestionably a gimmick. The only fight in the game that was enriched by those controls was the very final boss where you actually had to do timed shield bashes and react to win, and even that one wasn't particularly hard.
>>
>>342038368
It wasn't even just the controls (though for me, having to recalibrate everything every five minutes was kind of annoying, though ultimately, I felt like the motion controls were well-implemented).

It was the level design, the dungeons, the boss fights, the art style, the gear system, the improved combat, and all the new items. Plus rupees were actually useful. Honestly to me it was basically a step forward for the Zelda franchise. At least it wasn't a OoT rehash like TP.
>>
>>342026670

by ps2 production I meant that the game wasn't produced with HD resolutions in mind so each asset was considerably faster to produce compared to next gen games
>>
>>342038509
Yeah, if only most enemies were like that. I always thought SS's second biggest flaw was the lack of enemies that take advantage on the combat system.
>No Darknut room with Demise tier enemies
>>
>>342022398
I'd buy it. Loved Skyward Sword
>>
>>342022398
Fine by me. Get rid of all the sword waggling then I am in.
>>
>>342038758
You're in luck, friend, the game never had waggling to begin with.
>>
>>342038458
>I think TP is better because I liked its dungeons and combat mechanics more, not to mention its design was far less hit or miss. TP wasn't much new but it was largely reliable in its approach, especially once you got past the last tear quest. SS tried new things but some of it just didn't work. I don't hate SS and I think it had its good ideas but the only 3D Zelda I think it's better than is WW.
I keep on hearing about how supposedly great TP's dungeons were but I hated just about every single one of them.

The combat mechanics were expanded on but the game was so easy, you never really had to use any of them.

TP was also a huge slog between dungeons. So much filler and fluff. I shouldn't have to go through an hour or so of bullshit just to get to the next dungeon.
>>
>>342038826
Then how come I can't play it without a Wii Motion +?
>>
skyward sword last few hours are one of the best in the franchise, the problem is everything that comes before, all that handholding, all that fucking backtracking, Fi that doesn't shut the fuck up and keeps pointing out the obvious, a musical instrument that has less dept than the god damn wind waker which had even less dept than the ocarina of time and the sword that does LITERALLY nothing new except LOZ style beams and THAT FUCKIN DOWSIN GOD DAMN IT despite being the fucking subtitle of the game.
>>
>>342038938
Because without Wii Motion + it would be TP tier waggling, silly!
>>
>>342039024
At least I got to wait a month and get the Gamecube version with the non-mirrored world and Gamecube controls.
>>
>>342022398

>the best zelda game up to now
>SS
>>
>>342038594

>Honestly to me it was basically a step forward for the Zelda franchise.

In theory, yes. SS serves to show why blurring the line between field and dungeon isn't necessarily a good idea, though. The entire game more or less flows like a dungeon. On paper that's cool, especially since I'm a dungeonfag, but SS feels incredibly linear as a result with little of interest to do that doesn't pertain to being an errand boy or solving Skyloft's problems. There's Goddess Cubes I guess but I felt the sense of exploration a Zelda game usually displays, even whatever little of it was left in the post-Oracles titles, was all but missing. SS felt like a Zelda in name only to me. Not a bad game, but definitely not the direction I'd like to see the series take as a whole.
>>
>>342038986
>a musical instrument that has less dept than the god damn wind waker which had even less dept than the ocarina of time
Woah, the Wind Waker easily had more depth than the Ocarina.
>>
>>342036862
>ruining the game's beautiful art style
>>
>>342031090

lol I always forget about the imprisoned

whoever designed that retard has serious brain problems, especially since his final frm is fucking badass
>>
>>342022398
Would it result in another Amiibo sidekick?
>>
>Remove Fi
>Remove Dowsing
>Remove motion controls
>Add a warping system from province to province because flying sucked
There, a halfway decent game.
>>
>>342039173
>In theory, yes. SS serves to show why blurring the line between field and dungeon isn't necessarily a good idea, though.
I really, really liked this idea and I'm sad it will never come back. It's probably for the best since the new open-world direction looks so much better but I really liked the dungeon-like fields and almost Metroid-ish progression.

>SS felt like a Zelda in name only to me.
I don't get people who say this at all. It was more linear than most other Zelda games, sure, but there was nothing about it that suggested that it deviated so much from previous Zelda games, that it was something entirely different. It was a Zelda game that did something fresh and different with the formula but was still very recognizably 'Zelda'.
>>
>>342039513
The introduction of dowsing completely baffles me. Zelda, a game that was all about exploring, goes linear. Yeah, I can understand that much, being linear isn't inherently bad. BUT THEN they felt the need to add dowsing on an already extremely linear title. Why?
>>
>>342039228

I got it backwards since I was raging, I wanted to point out how wind waker evolved the instrument design only for TP and SS to go the opposite way completely for no reason, it's one of the many problems of SS, it ditches improvements from previous games for NO REASON, like the ability to swing the sword while moving or day and night cycles, there's almost no attention to details what so ever, even the overworld islands in the sky are even more deserted than the blue ocean of wind waker, and that was a fucking post apocalyptic game.
>>
>>342039807
iirc, there's no day/night cycle because they already stretched the limit of what they could fit on the Wii disc or something like that.
>>
>>342032321

they were resetting the demo every time so it kept giving you the prompt as the game restarted, the E3 demo is literally the beginning of the final game
>>
>>342038887

>I keep on hearing about how supposedly great TP's dungeons were but I hated just about every single one of them.

Then it makes sense that you would hate TP because the dungeons were clearly the focus. Most of them were driven by intriguing gimmicks like Goron Mines' magnetism or Temple of Time's statue guiding, and they were generally quite lengthy compared to most Zelda dungeons. Funnily enough, most dungeons also did a decent job of incorporating use of multiple items but that part is forgotten by a lot of people.

>The combat mechanics were expanded on but the game was so easy, you never really had to use any of them.

True, but I still think TP took the combat mechanics in the right direction. The failing is on the AI, not so much the mechanics themselves. I felt SS was largely regressive in that sense; sure you can swing in any direction, but that comes at the cost of movement and technique variety. SS heavily favored standing your ground and exploiting enemy patterns face-to-face. That said, the parry timing mechanic in SS was a damn good idea. That was a nice touch.

>TP was also a huge slog between dungeons. So much filler and fluff. I shouldn't have to go through an hour or so of bullshit just to get to the next dungeon.

For the first third and between Temple of Time and City In The Sky, sure. Progression between the other dungeons was pretty natural, though. I particularly enjoyed the stuff between Lakebed Temple and Arbiter's Grounds.
>>
>>342039947
Nintendo needs to step it up with their consoles
If the NX isn't at least PS4 tier, it'll be a shit console.
>>
>>342030704
TP looks like hot garbage. What are you talking about?
>>
WE CAN PUT OUT THE SAME GAME OVER AND OVER
AND THEY KEEP BUYING IT

HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHA
>>
>>342036040
>tits physics

brb buying a Wii U

Hyrule Warriors more like Hyrule Waifus
>>
>>342032321
>YOU FOUND A BLUE RUPEE
>THATS WORTH FIVE
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
its like they were trying to make you marathon the entire game in one sitting FUCK SS and TP for that also
>you found a purple rupee
>but your wallet is full so you put it back
>autism makes me need to open every chest so its not on the dungeon map anymore
>>
>>342022398

i loved skyward sword

am i a pleb?
>>
>>342040360
Only if you hate TP
>>
File: Screenshot-106.png (42 KB, 164x193) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-106.png
42 KB, 164x193
>>342022602
>>342027682

This god dammit, the literal only reason I haven't played the game yet, just let me use a real controller.
>>
we need to go deeper
let's make a "wind waker HD" HD
with more bloom and chromatic aberration
>>
>>342037830
images like these confuse me
does Fi have arms/hands?
>>
File: the-summer-poppy-field.jpg (4 MB, 2000x1470) Image search: [Google]
the-summer-poppy-field.jpg
4 MB, 2000x1470
>>342034263

painting filter inspired by Monet, I'm a fan of his so I adore it although I can see why some would find it jarring
>>
>>342039638

It pretty openly shafts the exploration aspect of Zelda in favor of dungeon design. The best Zeldas did both well, SS barely tries to have anything other than its main story to do. Even TP was better about that, and that game already kinda shafted exploration. Its overworld was empty for its size but it did have its secrets. SS almost felt like a corridor Zelda in comparison. Having said all this, Lanayru Desert did have a much more palatable flow than Faron Woods or Eldin Volcano and explored the core blending concept fairly well.
>>
>>342040565
I never got why people hated on the game's art style when I personally found it to be gorgeous. Probably looks way better in HD too.

Looks way better than TP ever did.
>>
File: NQvOQ50.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NQvOQ50.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Forum-hd-texture-projects
>>
>>342040564
No
>>
>>342040565
>>342040685
People hated on it because it was a cop-out due to the shitty graphic limitations of the Wii. Look at earlier trailers of the game, it didn't have the art style.
>>
File: ccc.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
>>342040454

i love both
>>
>>342040663
>It pretty openly shafts the exploration aspect of Zelda in favor of dungeon design
It also gave you a reason to use items outside of dungeons, a problem that 3D Zelda games have had for awhile now.

I also liked the feeling of reaching new areas and opening up paths back to the beginning of levels.

I also feel like SS did the island-based overworld better than WW. Felt like there were way more islands with secrets than WW.
>>
>>342041008
>Felt like there were way more islands with secrets than WW.

Barely. The only secrets were treasure chests that only became a thing when you zapped other chests back on land. WW at least had places with no treasure, but some possible history like the ship graveyard.
>>
>>342037830
>best final boss

it's the exact same fight that TP and WW had. One-on-one sword battle with a parry attack finisher. It's fucking overdone.
>>
>>342040948

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dYgrMz_XBI

Not only it had it from the start but it was also thicker and way stronger, if anything they toned it down in the released version allowing more detail to show up.
>>
>>342041373
>WW at least had places with no treasure, but some possible history like the ship graveyard.
Yeah, that was awful.

At least the islands in SS served a gameplay purpose.
>>
I love how the people in this thread giving things to "fix" the game are like:

>Just take out or tone down the motion controls
>Make motion controls completely 1:1!!
>Add more to do in the sky
>Make Fi only talk when necessary
>Change these bosses strategies
>Change the locations of these items
>Change the map design here
>Fix the imprisoned fights
>Fix Stamina

This is basically "Remake the game from scratch and make it not suck this time". No way they'll do an HD remake, especially considering how integral the motion controls are to the experience.
>>
File: 1343849104593.jpg (77 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1343849104593.jpg
77 KB, 368x368
>>342041556
>At least the islands in SS served a gameplay purpose.
you're right, they padded the game out.
>>
>>342041556
>Yeah, that was awful.

No, they weren't. The ship graveyard was a fun little diversion for the map piece it held, and gave an impression about the history of the ghost ship.

None of the islands in SS even did that, hell, there's only like 5 islands that can be called so; Skyloft, the place with the lumpy pumpkin, the dojo where Peatrice's dad hangs out, the island Beedle chills out on at night, and the little bug sanctuary one of Groose's guys plays around on.
>>
>>342041756

The "remake" of this game is actually Breath of The Wild, because the whole concept behind it was built on the complaints of skyward sword, in fact if you look at the things people are asking for, they are all on BoTW

>no sidekick
>no waggle
>open world
>more to do
>bosses with different strategies
>map design
>stamina with more use and more influencing mechanics
>weapons scattered in key areas with power spikes but with limited use unless story driven
>>
>>342041008

>It also gave you a reason to use items outside of dungeons, a problem that 3D Zelda games have had for awhile now.

I'm gonna make a controversial statement here and say that TP at least tried to do this. Yes, everyone shits on the game for doing otherwise but having recently played HD, the only items that I felt were forgotten were the Dominion Rod and Ball and Chain, and the former gets its own mini story quest. Granted, most overworld item use was relegated to getting pieces of heart but even commonly compained about items like the Spinner, despite its limited utility, still got some use in dungeons and the overworld. It wasn't as organic as SS but I wouldn't be surprised if the push for that greater item use was felt a little in TP's development before going for it on SS.

>I also liked the feeling of reaching new areas and opening up paths back to the beginning of levels.

Fair enough, that's just good level design.

>I also feel like SS did the island-based overworld better than WW. Felt like there were way more islands with secrets than WW.

I have to look for reasons to defend WW but in this instance I can't quite agree. I can only recall 4 places of interest in the sky other than Skyloft - the bar, the bamboo cutting island, the bug island, and the shrine where Fi does her dances. I can't recall too many other standout areas in SS, maybe some islands with the Goddess chests but that's such a minor thing compared to what some of WW's islands did.
>>
>>342042090
and this is exactly why I'm fucking hyped. I remember getting a little excited for SS before release, but I was unimpressed at the E3 conference and months upcoming to it. Mainly just because we hadn't had a good zelda in a while. Everything we've seen of BOTW is what fans have been hoping for in a Zelda for years now.
>>
>>342022398
I'd buy it if I didn't already own it. Honestly, I found SS more fun than WW.
>>
>>342042090

Eh, that sounds more like a reaction than a remake. I do see some of SS's more well received ideas being fleshed out in BotW though.
>>
How the fuck do you emulate this on dolphin in terms of controls? I tried once and it was a complete fucking nightmare since it's made for waggle shit and I was trying to play it with a gamepad.
>>
>>342042405
I still don't really care for stamina, but I actually see it has a purpose in BOTW to give you limits with your climbing. In SS it just felt tacked on, nothing about it felt like it improved the experience at all. Glad to see that they can weave it into something a little more in-depth. I'm hoping crafting is better too, SS's attempt was really flimsy.

>>342042561
You use a Wii Motion plus. It's the only way considering how the game was built around the wii remote plus.
>>
>>342042771
meaning you have to buy shit.
Nah I'm good
>>
>>342041868
>>342042051
>>342042186
I disagree, but fair enough, my niggas. It was nice talking to y'all about SS' design.
>>
>>342036040
don't worry my brethren, I am a man with a lot of patience
>>
>>342042872

Kind of hard to disagree when what you've claimed was barely even true. There were hardly any islands in SS, the sky was barren compared to the Great Ocean.
>>
>>342043247
That matthew Matosis review compared the Great Ocean islands of content to Great Sky and while 60% of WW's islands were minimal pieces of content, something like 90% of the Sky's islands were one-off islands.
>>
>>342022398
I literally just completed SS 10 minutes ago.
I don't see it happening unless they make it require the Wii Motion Plus again and bundle the game with a Wii Motion Plus controller again.
If they come up with a way to make it playable with a normal controller, I'd be all down for it since half of the boss fights are ruined by shitty detection and mapping (trying to stab consistently and fast is practically impossible).
>>
>>342043441

Don't care what anyone says, the bundled SS controller was pretty bitchin'. I do not regret getting that bundle.
>>
>>342043441
taking out motion controls means you have to completely remake large portions of the game. Since Nintendo themselves don't do ports, it's way too much to ask a third-party company to remake a game. There's no way.

Besides, I have a feeling SSHD would sell very poorly due to poor reception. It might hit 500k but a good majority of folks who played it didn't like it.
>>
>>342043425

And there were barely that many islands to begin with. I've played the game, and most of them are literally just floating rocks, while the others aren't even islands, just platforms of sorts you land one to get treasure from and never return to.
>>
>tfw I played the entirety of Skyward Sowrd, at release, with an Xbox 360 controller

I used the Right analog stick to swing in different directions and to control the bird/swim. I enjoyed the game a lot.
>>
>>342044091
Yup. I love the fact they set it in the sky and the first thing they want to do is "LET'S GO BACK DOWN TO THE EARTH"

Why did they set it in the sky in the first place if they had no ideas to implement?
>>
>>342043740
I wouldn't have gotten this if I didn't need it to play the game. I'm in Europe so my copy has a massive USK logo on the box thanks to blind German moms.
It's nice but they could have at least gone all the way with the gold instead of leaving all buttons except the A button and d-pad white.
>>
>>342044330
meant to quote >>342043441

Also, stabbing was just tapping a button.
>>
>>342022398
It would be like a polished turd. You couldn't pay me to finish that game. If they do that it would be pathetic at this point, like they remade Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and now Skyward Sword? Are Zelda fans that oblivious to being milked?
>>
>>342044590
t. guy who's never played Skyward Sword
>>
>>342022398
>people want an HD version of SS after the travesty that was WWHD
for fuck's sake
>>
>>342044590

People keep asking for these remakes and remasters. Something about the current climate of things seems to make people clamor for touched up old games as much, if not more than new games. It's weird. Whatever though, it got me a portable OoT so sometimes the ends justify the means.
>>
>>342044878
Besides the bloom shit, WWHD improved the game.
>>
>>342044950
Most complaints about every game just boil down to someone saying "it's now how I would have made this work". Over time people usually admit to themselves that the games were fucking great despite not conforming to their fanfiction.
>>
>>342044950
The reason they keep doing this is to fill release gaps. it's a quick buck and people replay a game they liked in better quality without having to mess with emulation.
>>
>>342044413

They wanted the ground to be the mysterious "unknown", while the skies would be this fantastical location. Problem is, they didn't make enough to explore in the sky (even going as far to limit you to only the daytime), while the land itself wound being split up in a manner previously only seen in the "party games" like Four Swords and its sequel.
>>
>>342044878
>WWHD
>travesty
I think you mean TPHD, which was literally just an environment texture pack and 720p upscale.
>>
>>342045330
goddamn SS was so bad. talking about this shit only makes my head hurt over how every decision they made was a bad one.

How do you spend 5 years developing a game and shit out something like SS? Makes me think that it restarted production once or twice during development.
>>
>>342045308

Well yeah, I guess that's all true too.
>>
>>342045564

It wasn't entirely bad, just fell short in the areas previous games had been just fine in.
>>
>>342045564

I doubt that. Unlike WW, SS feels complete. Like, I don't think anything was meaningfully cut out of that game, or that they ran into time constraints. I really do think the full vision of that game was realized within its lengthy development time, for better and worse.
>>
This might be the only remake I'd actually be willing to take out my wallet for, just to be able to play it without the motion controls (which worked fine for me but always felt like a hassle compared to just pressing a button and it did nothing to make the gameplay more fun).
>>
>>342045960

Eh, I've already beaten SS twice. Remake or not, I'm good.
>>
>>342022398
is there any doubt in your mind that they WONT resell an older Zelda game?

they've just made an HD port of Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword is the next in line.
>>
>>342045715
fell short is an understatement. THey straight-up just removed series staples for no reason.

No day/night cycle
No interconnected world
Only 1 town
Only 3 areas
No warping
No trade quest

On top of that:
Repeated boss battles
Removed pointer aiming for the inferior gyro aiming.
Gave you an awful sidekick
fucking backtracking

surely no one on the dev team thought these were good ideas
>>
>>342045940

WW didn't feel incomplete at all. It was short, sure, but the pacing of things kept the short number of dungeons from standing out much.
>>
>>342046353

But the rematches with Ghirahim were fantastic. And while it would have been nice to have full day/night cycles, they were hardly that big a loss.
>>
>>342046375

I dunno, thought it was kinda funny to just get the third pearl instead of going through a dungeon for it.
>>
>>342022602
Just remove the handholding and that would be enough.

I would like to fly at night, but I doubt they would add that.
>>
>>342046486
>But the rematches with Ghirahim were fantastic
I disagree. It's the same strategy as every other enemy in the game: Aim the way he's not pointing.

>while it would have been nice to have full day/night cycles, they were hardly that big a loss.
EXTREMELY FUCKING DISAGREE. Day/Night is a huge bonus to immersion in video games, without it you might as well just make a linear game.
>>
Ghirahim should return. We'll never know those other demons.
>>
>>342046375
It's well known that WW was rushed. Why do you think the Triforce quest just has you fishing for the most powerful thing in the universe? Why do you think the third pearl doesn't have a dungeon? How come you retread the forsaken fortress with barely anything changed? etc. etc.
>>
>>342046701

Except Ghirahim wasn't a gullible shit like the enemies, and he changed his tactics with each fight, none of them were exactly the same from start to end.

Day/night might be immersive, but it's hardly the end of the world when games don't have it.
>>
>>342046701

>without it you might as well just make a linear game

Are you saying they didn't make a linear game with SS?
>>
>>342031090
Smart frogposter.
>>
Skyward Sword had some pretty great dungeons, great puzzles, great items. My only complaint, is that all it really has is the dungeons. Even the outdoor areas are part of the dungeons, so you can't just take in the world. Travel between the areas is the barren cloudspace, which doesn't satisfy my urge for flight. For all the great things and great gameplay that SS has, the world just doesn't feel as alive, because it was all business without enough goofing off. It all really boils down to it being a different game than I expected, because what it did give was great, it just wasn't what I was hungry for.
>>
>>342045564
Here's my problems with SS;
>there's only 3 environments
>you need to backtrack to these throughout the whole game and it's clunky as fuck because you have to return to the sky to go between them
>only the desert is interesting, and that's only when the timestones are involved
>Song of the Hero quest-line was entirely unnecessary and doesn't hype you up for the final dungeon and upcoming battle; it's a third fucking "backtrack through all 3 areas again!" quest and it's absolute shit
>items don't give you any options since only the bombs do damage and enemies immediately get away from them
>game relies entirely on the sword gimmick and it's not as good as Miyamoto wanted it to be
>all of the fun, interesting characters and their interactions with Link are entirely optional so the game feels empty if you don't fuck around in Skyloft
>>
>>342022602
It didn't sell very well, so for many it wouldn't be a "re"purchase at all.
>>
>>342044878
WWHD was better in every way though.
>>
>>342046852
It is a linear game that's masquerading as an open-world game what with the overworld and whatnot. If day/night doesn't matter, they might as well just focused on the linearity and made levels accordingly instead of the open world that is gimped to the extreme.
>>
>>342046960

SS sold like 3 million in the first month or two from its release, man.
>>
>>342046804

It's still not "incomplete" in the same way that something like the original Zone of the Enders, wherein the game literally felt like it had just begun and then BAM, credits appear.
>>
>>342022510
The last two?

While waiting for Breath of the Wild wind we have gotten:

Ocarina of Time HD
Majoras Mask HD
Wind Waker HD
Twilight Princess HD
>>
>>342045448
They're both awful.
>>
>>342047105
Ocarina 3D released before Skyward Sword, m8.
>>
>>342047105

OoT wasn't HD and predates SS by about 5 months, MM wasn't HD, and the other 2 are legit.
>>
>>342047179
No, WWHD is good since they actually put effort into it and made it a better game.
>>
>>342046904
It kinda makes sense since the world below is still wild and without big civiliations, the same way as the Sky only houses a single town that Hylia raised from the surface. It's not as welcoming as a world like OoT's which is full of friendly NPCs all over the place and which only becomes dangerous at night or near dungeons.
>>
>>342035520
My issue was just all the handholding and guiding and "trials" and "prove yourself".

The design made me actively angry while I was playing.

Quit halfway through.

Motion controls weren't really fun enough to warrant their inclusion in the first place either, sadly.
>>
>>342047075
Incomplete doesn't mean "it doesn't have an ending". It means the end product wasn't the whole product it initially began as. It means they had to cut out stuff like dungeons to finish the main quest in-time.
>>
>>342047414
MM has spoiled me for NPCs. Nothing else has really compared to the life that MM seems to have.
>>
>>342047075

That is but one perception of incomplete. WW not only shows signs of missing some content but it's been confirmed by Aonuma himself that unused WW ideas went into TP instead. If that isn't incomplete then I don't know what is.
>>
>>342047105
you do realize OoT3D and MM3D are actually at lower resolutions than they were originally portrayed on, right?
>>
>>342036862
>fully custom paint style written off as DoF

How about fuck you.
>>
>>342047554

It still felt pretty complete, small number of dungeons aside.
>>
>>342037520
Just doesn't look how it was meant to look.
>>
>>342047686
I disagree. The ocean was largely incomplete by the number of filler islands and the game was only supposed to be half-done by the time you reach hyrule. Hell, just look at the initial concept art. They had much, much, much larger plans for WW that had to be canned thanks to a rushed dev cycle.
>>
fucking why, it was literally one generation ago

Give me an HD remake of some of the 2D games first why don't you?
>>
>>342047964
It'll be two generations ago in Spring.
>>
>>342040948
How could a relatively complex shading mechanism be called a cop-out?

It's a solution to distant objects looking jaggy and obtrusive to foreground elements.
>>
>>342047964

>HD remake of some of the 2D games

Eh, let's leave well enough alone. Not that those games aren't worth revisiting but remaking sprite-based games in HD seems like a recipe for potential, needless disaster unless you'll keep it sprite-based a la Metroid Zero Mission.
>>
>>342041556
The sky in SS was legit bullshit. None of it made sense.
>>
>>342025147
>add a few more things in the Sky such as more minigame islands, races and battles
No, add more islands with people. Why is Skyloft the only populated area? Even Wind Waker had Outset, Windfall, Dragon Roost and Forest Haven.
>>
>>342047964
Sure, they could bust out this baby again.
>>
>>342022398
>Remastering another fucking Zelda, when they already remastered 4 zelda games in recent years and nobody will care with BotW around
>Not remastering F-zero GX, so f zero fags shut up
>Not remastering Prime Trilogy, so metroid fags shut up
>Not remastering melee, so melee fags shut up
>Not remastering mario strikers, since they killed the series
>Not remastering TTYD
>Not remastering The Last Story
>Not remastering Pandora's Tower
>Not remastering any other game
Its really like they dont care about any franchise that dosent have zelda or mario in its name
>>
>>342047587
Obviously, that game was built around them. I just accept that each Zelda is stronger in some areas and weaker in others, I don't mind if a newer Zelda lacks some things an older one had in case it has something new to make up for it. In SS's case, I consider that to be the combat and the density of the world (being built entirely like a dungeon).
>>
>>342048414
Because Skyloft is the one town that was elevated and held in place by Hylia's power except for the Lumpy Pumpkin, bamboo man, rainbow island, Isle of Songs, all those islands that have Goddess Chests on them and all those rocks that are inhabited by 1 or 2 Octoroks each
>>
>>342047653
N64's native resolution is 224p, so OOT3D and MM3D beat the originals by a whopping 16p.
>>
>>342048425

Aside from Melee and maybe TTYD, none of those sell as well as Zelda. No excuse for Melee I agree, but

>modern Nintendo
>Paper Mario

Wouldn't even trust them to remake the classics right. They'd probably turn it into Sticker Star, and you fucking know that I'm right. I'd rather not see that.
>>
>>342048603
I still feel rejected in TP, when I walk into town and nobody really talks to me like real people. It's MM fault that I feel that way.
>>
>>342048425
Well they really just are milking the hardest of the hardcore fans with the Wii U anyway.
>>
>>342048845
That annoyed me to. I get they were going for the feel of a bustling town, but it ended up making it feel like there was less attention to detail.
>>
>>342048751

Still, there needs to be more people. The total human count is like fucking 20 or so, WW had more total humans, and TP was probably the first game to have an actual population, even if the majority of them were just human shaped decorations for the town.
>>
>>342048232

That's stupid. Get the Wario Land Shake it team on the graphics for a classic line of Zelda remasters.

Imagine the gameboy Zeldas without the retarded item swap out mechanic.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.