[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry to be an idiot. I just got a PAL PS Plus account. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: playstation-plus.jpg (35 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
playstation-plus.jpg
35 KB, 620x350
Sorry to be an idiot. I just got a PAL PS Plus account. I'm looking at the games available with this wiki page and it says Deus Ex: Human Revolution is available. I can't find it on the service (in fact I can't find many).

I'm having trouble navigating through this. How do I find Deus Ex?
>>
>he doesn't know
>>
Bump. I've tried searching but it only gave me Mankind Divided

>>342022192
Know what? Please tell me
>>
C'mon guys, help a moron out
>>
>>342021805
Are you on ps3 or 4
>>
>>342022192
kek don't tell him.
>>
>>342022849
PS4
>>
>>342023041
Only apehoop2k16 and gone homo for ps4 users. Sucks, I know.
>>
>>342023219
What about this list?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(PAL_region)

Were they only temporarily available?
>>
>tfw on PS+ since june 2010 and got a truckload of rentals accumulated over the years
lately I stopped getting them though, it clutters the library tab on the PS4 too much when I'm trying to find my own bought games to install

sorry gone homo and niggerhoop
>>
>>342023430
>>342021805

Are you serious this stupid?
That was 3 years ago.
>>
>>342023041
if you are on PS4 you can't buy PS3 games through the PSN store. you need to go on the online PS store, or use the store on the PS3
>>
>>342023430
guess I'll tell him because this is getting too dumb for me

you needed to have grabbed it back then

you could still play it today if you did (assuming still subbed) but it's too late to get it
>>
>>342023774
Thanks.

I only found out what this was today
>>
>>342023430
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(PAL_region)

First of all its on the ps3 list. Second it says it right there on that last man. "Date Removed" in 2012. Learn to read.
>>
>>342023774
you know what even I wasn't clicking onto what OP was asking. he thought get PS plus get all past ICG games for free...duh
>>
>>342024098
so PS+ is like a eshop where you buy current gen game digitally ? thats retarded, i want to play some ps3 game
>>
>>342024886
You can have my ps3
>>
>>342024886
You get like 5 free games a month, one or two for each system, PS3, Vita and PS4. If you don't pick up the game the month it was released, then you miss out on it. If you want some games to play, PS Now is probably better for you until you build your library. PS Now is much more expensive than PS Plus though.
>>
>>342025347
>recommending PS Now
I'd rather not play games at all than play them over a streaming service, except maybe for turn based games at most and still annoys me to see delayed menus.
>>
not op but if i buy a ps3 game on the online store, can i play it on my ps4? i never owned a ps3 btw
>>
>>342025875
Not unless there's a PS4 version of it. Not unless it's cross-buy.
>>
>>342025875
no, the PS4 is not backwards compatible and it has never been backwards compatible. Also Games with Gold and Playstation Plus instant game library require you to download the free games each month to have them on your account. If you don't download them the month they're available you missed your shot.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.