[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought pic related after finishing Tactics Ogre, what am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: stella-glow.jpg (688 KB, 1548x1376) Image search: [Google]
stella-glow.jpg
688 KB, 1548x1376
Just bought pic related after finishing Tactics Ogre, what am I in for?
>>
Forced shitty eng dub while still maintaining some japanese voices
>>
>>342018539
Massive dissapointment
>>
>>342018539
A disappointment in gameplay, since it's pretty much a shittier and unbearingly slower version of Tactics Ogre with no strategy required.

Decent VN though.
>>
I'm curious about this as well.

>>342018664
There's an undub.
>>
@342018539
your retarted
>>
>>342018539
A decent VN with basic gameplay.
There is a semblance of strategy needed if you do not abuse Rusty and Nonoka plus the last character available
>>
>>342018539
Incredibly slow and rather basic gameplay. You're gonna spend about 70% of your time waiting through the enemy turns at lategame and beyond.

Nonoka and Hilda are best girls.
>>
>>342019108
Oh, to add onto what I said, the music is a selling point for the game, and it's pretty alright overall. The plot isn't terribly brilliant, but it has a few good developments as well. Overall I'd place it at about a 6-7/10 game.
>>
>>342018539

Should have pirated it to get the JP voices, because the dub is horribly mediocre.
>>
>>342019932
The music is good, but it felt like it was trying too hard to be Ar tonelico and couldn't really top it.
>>
>>342018539
A great start that turns into a slow drag. Kudos to anyone who finished this game, I just couldn't at the end.

>>342018664
English dub is a rare case of being better senpai
>>
The strategy element basically boils down to creeping forward slowly to engage a minimal amount of enemies because the AI is retarded.
>>
Gameplay is slow even witj the animations turned off. Fantastic ost and decent story. Fire Slut is best girl and be careful of Mathew Mercer
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.