[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
We can all agree that Wind Waker Ocarina Of Time and Majora's Mask are good.

Where things get muddy is Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

I personally dislike them both.

What I can't figure out is which one is worst 3D Zelda.

I'm leaning towards Twilight Princess just because of wolf link.
>>
>>342015186
>We can all agree that Wind Waker Ocarina Of Time and Majora's Mask are good.
Nope.

OoT is the only one of those that's good, and even then it doesn't hold a candle to the 2D Zeldas that preceded it. The series went to shit when it went 3D.
>>
>>342015186
No. Twilight Princess had a slow start with the dark bug collecting, but everything after the third dungeon is great.
>>
TP had the best dungeons though. WW had the worst.
>>
TP for me. Personally I found there to be way too much boring fluff and padding. Admittedly it did have 2 or 3 really great dungeons but the whole game is an easy slog.
>>
>>342015186
Twilight Princess is great.

MM>OOT>WW>TP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SS
>>
>people agreeing
>about anything
>ever
>>
Haha no. Wind Waker is shit and easily worse than TP, it would be the worst 3D Zelda if SS hadn't come out.
>>
Wind Waker had a lot of Twilight Princess' flaws, as well as a few unique ones of its own.
I love both games, but I cannot agree with the notion is WW is better than TP
>>
>>342015186
Agreed.
But I think SS is the worse though, Fi's very own presence is the worse thing ever happened in this saga.
>>
I like almost every Zelda game and don't really get the hate SS gets.
Yes it has its fair share of flaws and is not very big but it's still fun to play.
>>
>>342015186
Wind waker to skyward sword are very flawed games rehashing OoT. Skyward sword is the worst:control,compagnion,linearity,soundtrack but at least the bosses are great.
>>
Everyone list the 3D zelda's in order from best to worst for soundtrack
>>
>>342016612
Agree, had a lot of fun in every Zelda, though I didn't play SS
>>
>>342016679
>SS
>great bosses

Fuck no. It had a couple good ones but on the whole it was more bad than good.
>>
>>342017727
The Imprisoned only counts once
>>
>>342015385
Well they still make the 2d games and they are still good
>>
>>342018146
They aren't. The last legitimately good Zeldas were the Oracles in 2001.
>>
I really enjoyed the dungeons in TP, though I do think wolf link stuff kind of sucked. Skyward Sword was pretty much the epitome of mediocre the entire way through, save for the time orb thing, so I vote SS as the worst 3D zelda. Maybe worst zelda, period.
>>
File: 1453665032436.jpg (80 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1453665032436.jpg
80 KB, 750x500
>>342015186
Wind Waker was crap.

>easiest Zelda game ever made
>shortest Zelda game ever made
>worst Princess Zelda ever
>sailing
>recycling the Shiek twist
>recycling the ocarina with a fucking baton
>>
>>342018203
>not liking the Minish Cap or a link between worlds
>>
>>342018424
this
>>
>>342017982
>amounts for like 50% of the boss fights
>counts once

Right. It wasn't the only bad boss fight anyway, the rock-covered scuttlebug fight was utterly disappointing. Didn't think much of the Ghirahim fights either, too simplistic and repetitive.

Honestly, the only good fights were Koloktos, Demise, and maybe the skeleton pirate but that's kind of a stretch and the fight gets reused.
>>
>>342015186
TP is much better than SS and WW, don't even try to deny it.
>>
Skyward Sword for me.
>Overworld was complete shit, felt empty
>Getting to zones was just a level hub
>Fi had potential to be a better character, became more annoying than Na'vi at times.
>Imprisioned 3 times
>The instrument felt worse than the other zelda games
>Let's remind you what an item does every single time you reload the game.
>Combat was dope though
>items were some of the best too, making good use of the motion controls
Though I never finished Phantom Hourglass/Spirit tracks if those count, just didn't have fun with them.
>>
>>342018896
Yeah
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.