[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it still run like shit on the GTX 970?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Quantum_Break_cover.jpg (70 KB, 432x469) Image search: [Google]
Quantum_Break_cover.jpg
70 KB, 432x469
Does it still run like shit on the GTX 970?
>>
Short answer: Yes.
>>
>>342015891
That's unfortunate
>>
>>342015150

You will get 1080/Unstable 60 on medium. Solid 30 on High.

Nerf down volumetric lighting to medium since that's what's killing Nvidia cards.
>>
I have to play on mid settings to get 60 fps and huge slowdowns.
>>
>>342015150
Does anyone care how it runs? It's shit.
>>
>>342017517
Remedy has good will with me so I just wanted to try it
>>
>>342018202
it's an OK game and it's playable on the 970. Just a bit disappointing that it basically performs the same as console without about a third of the power.
>>
>>342018202
They did with me the first 2 Payne games are 2 of my all time favourites, hell I even enjoyed certain things about Alan Wake but honestly this is a step down even from that. Maybe shit is pushing it but I really didn't enjoy my time with it.
>>
>>342018825

A 970 should run it without the temporal resolution at 1080P but if you want 60FPS, you have to go medium. 30FPS on high and even then you might need to turn.

Remedy and MS were retarded because they never promoted it as the new Crysis and were afraid of the backlash saying "There's no fucking way you redditors are getting 1080P 60FPS yet on Ultra till 2017". The volumetric lighting alone eats current GPU cards for breakfast.
>>
No, they patched it. You can also turn off the upscaling now which made it look like Vaseline.
>>
So what kind of game is it?
>>
You could already see with Alan Wake that Microsoft is fucking Remedy in the ass, so this game flopping is not really a suprise.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.