[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of TITANFALL 2 multi-player trailer? ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Titanfall-2-640x353.jpg (18 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall-2-640x353.jpg
18 KB, 640x353
What does /v/ think of TITANFALL 2 multi-player trailer?

https://youtu.be/2ISYN1AshZY
>>
Looks good. Really enjoyed Titanfall while it lasted.
>>
I wish they showed a full match from that event they had.
>>
I hope they put more content this time.
>>
Looks like Titanfall with much more content, and from what I heard, Titanfall was great while it lasted so I'm pretty excited for Titanfall 2.
>>
Those grappling hooks look sexy as fuck. Supposedly there's going to be atleast 6 different mechs now and seems like they have more secondary weapons too. Titanfall's only problem was the lack of content, and I hope new one has lots of it. Also visual customisation of mechs would be great.

I just hope Titanfall 2 doesn't have as short lifespan as Titanfall.
>>
all posts Paid by corporations TM
Please buy our product!!
>>
cant wait to play this with all my steam friends
>>
File: 1465661817685.jpg (37 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1465661817685.jpg
37 KB, 657x527
>>342014225
>>342014225
looks fun but god damn these guns really need recoil

I thought the video paused at one point with the grappling hook jump
>>
>>342014225
>first game is pure 9/10
>only needed offline version of the multiplayer campaign à la Battlefront 2 and maybe a couple more gamemodes
>died because it was published by EA and valvedrones want a monopoly

It's a shame no new players are buying the first one nowadays because you can still find matches and the game costs so little. The single-player campaign trailer looked like it was going to be interesting and people suckle less fervently at the teat of Steam than they used to in the past, so maybe now Respawn will get the recognition they deserve.
>>
>>342014225
I loved the first game.
Sure, it has quite a few flaws. Some are eye pokingly obvious, other only when you play it for a while, but I still loved it despite the flaws. After Tribes: Ascend died, Titanfall took over my need for a faster shooter. The wallrunning, double jumping and cloak allowed for much faster and smoother gameplay than your average shooter and reminded me of the infiltrator class in T:A. I'm a huge mech fan so the Titan's got me hyped as well.
At first the limit of 6v6 seemed shitty. There were also a bunch of useless AI grunts. I thought it would be better if they removed them and allowed for more pilots. But after playing for a while I came to the realization that anything more than 6v6 would be too much. The grunts, while useless, they give you more to do during your transitioning time. Maps need to be big for the titans and there is only so much speed you can gain on foot. On other other hand too many players would make the game less strategic and more of a 64 player server in CS. A clusterfuck of things going on where you don't really control the battlefield. Also controlling grunts gives you points, which can turn around battles. I've won many battles where my team was shit but I managed to kill more grunts than the other 11 player combined and gained enough points to score a victory despite all odds being against us.

Titanfall 2 seems like a nice, improved version of the first. If EA doesn't fuck it up, if they release it with some content unlike the first game where they added it later and if they don't fuck up the mandatory map DLCs, it should be a better Titanfall 1 and I'm all hyped about it.
>>
>smart pistol returning

Into the trash
>>
>>342018263
?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.