[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: mirrorsedgecatalyst.jpg (96 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
mirrorsedgecatalyst.jpg
96 KB, 555x555
What happened to this game? Most people I know didn't even know it came out until just recently.
>>
>>342007895
As soon as I heard about unlockable parkour skills I took the game off my radar.
>>
It kinda fell off the edge
>>
>>342008135
Yeah but what was the catalyst for such a poor performance?
>>
>>342007895
lost its window; dying light did everything better, and ME2 became ME open world

looks like shit even on good hardware, and just took far too long to develop
>>
>>342008287
It just wasn't reflected well with it's core audience.
>>
>>342008287
Being reboot, Anita pandering lowering interest, bringing nothing new to table now that its actually out.
>>
It's time to put the ME franchise to bed.
>>
unga bunga faith, too much focus on combat, denuvo
dead on arrival
>>
>>342008578
Both of them. Sadly not going to happen.
>>
>Denuvo
>Origin
>>
File: 0e9.gif (1 MB, 632x348) Image search: [Google]
0e9.gif
1 MB, 632x348
>>342008123
^^^THIS RIGHT HERE.

I could have put up with Ubisoft game design of "Open world" busy work, but not with that awful handicap of basic skills behind a shitty forced RPG lite grind system. Anita the feminist cunt consulting on the game is the icing on the cake of shit.
>>
>>342007895
>EA

theres your problem I havent even played the first and can tell EA found a way to screw this up
>>
File: 84863498.png (480 KB, 623x614) Image search: [Google]
84863498.png
480 KB, 623x614
>>342007895
It really bothers me that they made her uglier.
She was already Korean, why did they feel the need to make her look "more ethnic"? What standard did they use to determine that? Why do they think giving her a dog face makes her look "more Korean"?
It fucking weirds me out and it distracts me from the game.
It would be the equivalent of deciding Sheva from Resident Evil 5 isn't "black enough" and thus giving her exaggerated nigger lips and cartoon golliwog hair.
These people come from a really strange place when they make these decisions.
>>
I played the beta and just could not get over the fact that ROLLING WHEN YOU LAND is an unlockable.
That should trigger anyone who has played ME
>>
File: faith mirriors edge 2 fine.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
faith mirriors edge 2 fine.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>342008962
>>342008123
Apparently you unlock all your core skills in the first 30 minutes of gameplay, which IMO would be acceptable.

Not sure why they had it at all though.

>>342009887
She looks fine in game, it's just the cover
>>
>>342007895
>EA
>Origin
>DENUVO

the triforce of anti-consumerism
>>
>>342010737
>combat has more upgrades than movement
this is where you know something fucked up along the line
>>
>>342010737
Yeah Faith looks great in the actual game. It's a shame about her voice and character...
>>
>>342008962
>Anita the feminist cunt consulting on the game

Got any proof for this? And no, the voices in your autistic brain aren't proof.

That being said I haven't played the game yet because my PC cannot handle it yet.
>>
>>342011274
>my PC cannot handle it yet
>the game looks arguably worse than the original
That's when you know they fucked up

As for Anita, I've seen /v/ raging about it every time the game gets mentioned for months now, but haven't bothered to look for any sources (not that interested in the game & have decided I don't give a shit about anything to do with her anyway). Am sure a quick Google search will get you there though
>>
>>342007895
I'm gonna blame piracy

>denuvo

oh shit! then... I gonna blame fat nerds who cant deal with a strong womyn as main character. Yeah, thats the reason.
>>
>tfw stopped playing the first mirror's edge after you encounter that one dude on the rooftop that tries to kill you

is it worth finishing?
>>
File: 1466225196673.gif (650 KB, 350x204) Image search: [Google]
1466225196673.gif
650 KB, 350x204
>>342007895

>Anita Sarkeesian

>EA

Two names on my blacklist. In the trash, motherfucker!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.