[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: God_of_War_Ascension[1].jpg (71 KB, 250x289) Image search: [Google]
God_of_War_Ascension[1].jpg
71 KB, 250x289
>>
Too much gameplay

Good thing that GoW 4 is removing all of that though
>>
>Prequels
>>
prequel
came out when the PS4 was almost out
boss fights weren't as cool as 3
weapons / powers were worse than 3

only thing it really had going for it was the visuals and tech. Really impressive game for the ancient as fuck PS3 hardware.
>>
>>342004124
God of war was never good. It's always been a mediocre action title. So yes the changes are welcomed.
>>
>>342004124
Kek
>>
>>342004032
The old director quit and was given to a literal hack.
>>
>>342004032
The weapon and the enemies sucks, bosses weren't that bad tho
>>
>>342004032
Honestly it's just kind of an uninteresting story in GoW, the whole game feels like a kind of bland filler arc.
But that's also what I like about it.

And the graphics and final boss are batshit crazy even by PS4 standards.

TLDR; Games that are designed like ass but polished by tech gods.
>>
>>342005040
They should have just delayed it until Fall of 2013 and made it a PS4 launch title. At 1080p/60fps it'd definitely pass for an 8th gen title, especially a launch title.
>>
Did the Trials Of Archimedes have any problem with the 1.00 version of the game? I beat it without any problem on Normal but I read a lot of people complaining about being absurdly difficult.

Even DSP beat it but maybe he downloaded a patch.
>>
>>342004032
They didn't know what to do without Cory Barlog
>>
>>342004413
While we are at why don't we go ahead and strip persona into a straight visual novel
>>
never played the full game but when i played the demo there were segments where i couldnt see my character because the camera was zoomed out too far
>>
>>342004413
HOW IS LESS GAMEPLAY BETTER?
>>
>>342007136
Might as well. It won't stop being shit anyway.
>>
>>342004413
>$1 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>342004413
Except that GoW 1 and 2 were top tier action titles at the time, and are still fun to play. We get it, you dont like hack and slash games, but you can go and play Arkham Knight over there on your own.

>This game sucks, my thumb hurts
>>
File: 1433128421094.jpg (25 KB, 666x360) Image search: [Google]
1433128421094.jpg
25 KB, 666x360
>>342004032
Zero stakes prequel with no spectacular improvements from 3 in any sense. I can't say I remember anything about it other than there being a kraken fight towards the end.
>>
>>342004413

Fuck off, you tasteless faggot. Christ, just fuck right off PLEASE.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.