[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a sequel to Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: The_Monkey's_Paw.jpg (669 KB, 2000x1400) Image search: [Google]
The_Monkey's_Paw.jpg
669 KB, 2000x1400
I want a sequel to Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
>>
It will be a wonderful,True entry to the paper Mario series
Released episodically on mobile devices only.
>>
>>342000120
I want a new F-Zero game.
>>
I wish to be a cute little girl
>>
>>342000504
I wish to be your cute little girl.
>>
>>342000120
There were like three other Paper Mario games after it already.
"Sequel" doesn't mean "good".
>>
I want a new Megaman x/zero game
>>
>>342000590

Maybe we can be little girls together anon~<3
>>
>>342000120
No problem fampatchi. It will have the gameplay of Stickerstar and all NPCs will be toads, but the final boss will be an x naut.
>>
>>342000739

It's released exclusively on the iOS
>>
>>342000463
It will be an F2P downloadable title for android and ios that will feature over 100 purchasable racers with their own unique style and personality. Players who wish to play more than one race an hour can purchase extra races with zero coins.

>>342000504
You are now a little girl. With the video game playing ability of a little girl.

>>342000739
From the visionaries who brought you mighty 9 comes, mighty z....
>>
>>342000703
super was a spinoff and sticker star is a different series all together, the new game coming out in october is the second in that series
>>342001237
>>342000245
id be ok with this if it meant i got a proper paper mario. a game is a game.
>>
>>342000739
http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/mighty-no-9/121277
>>
>>342000120
>Co-developed by Ubisoft
>>
>>342000245
>some badges like Spike Shield are only obtainable via the Premium Shop
>buyable Star Points because if enemies don't give any when defeated, instead of getting a mere 1 point you get nothing period
>multiple areas that are just about impossible without buying shit
>your Partners are Toads who overall suck in battle and are more akin to PM64 than TTYD in that enemies won't target them exclusively and they can't use items
>have to buy Partner Upgrades, and the PM/TTYD Partners can be straight up bought and are inherently overpowered
>Superguarding is only available via a premium badge to keep good players from not spending a penny to beat the game
>the plot is completely irrelevant as with all mobile games so new chapters can be churned out
>this is still a more faithful sequel to TTYD than SS or CS
>>
>>342000120
granted, but you'll never play it
>>
>>342000463
You already got it as a minigame in Nintendoland.
>>
paper luigi and the magic cookie
or
papier luigi and the molass compass

luigi's adventure during mario's thousand years door. do it nintendo!
>>
>>342000120
I wish for the new Zelda to come out by september
>>
>>342003317
It got released by September, you got called for the army for 2 years a day before release date.
>>
File: 250px-Zhyen.jpg (20 KB, 250x574) Image search: [Google]
250px-Zhyen.jpg
20 KB, 250x574
Devil May Cry
Metal Gear Solid
Metroid
Mega Man
Star Fox
Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing
Homeworld
Paper Mario
God of War
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.