[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Bloodelves the best video game race ever created? >deepest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 456546.jpg (13 KB, 236x364) Image search: [Google]
456546.jpg
13 KB, 236x364
Are Bloodelves the best video game race ever created?

>deepest lore
>intense hardship
>twisted heroes
>no orc dindus
>>
Waifu bait and anybody who fell for the Belf meme needs to be castrated.
>>
The only horde race I can play.
>>
>>341999546

Elf mana-crack whores who got BTFO so hard they needed to start doing fel-krokodil instead

0/10 would purge again
>>
>>341999658
>>342000198

Hello Mr. Metzen!
>>
On one hand, never trust an elf.
On the other hand, Lor'themar is the most stable, politically-versed, and competent leaders the Horde has left.
As a race, they're rather unique and are a fun concept--the vanity of opulence and wealth over barbarity and deprivation. I like that the Sun Well hasn't recovered, and I hope it stays that way, as a continuous hunger for magic presents a great moral delemma for a recovering race.
>>
They ruined Kael'thas Sunstrider
>>
File: Itt5dYp.jpg (248 KB, 690x1031) Image search: [Google]
Itt5dYp.jpg
248 KB, 690x1031
Sexiest race horde side
Second sexiest race in WoW
>>
>>342001412
Sunwell has been healed since the end of BC
>>
>>342002181
>hooves
>sexy
>>
>>342002305
Then how did the Ranger Lodges in Plaguelands turn Wretched if they had pure mana?
>>
File: 1439352419666.jpg (604 KB, 2480x2126) Image search: [Google]
1439352419666.jpg
604 KB, 2480x2126
>>341999546
Blood Knights were, lorewise, one of the coolest thing WoW ever did
>>
I prefer the slutty NEs who probably get more down and dirty
>>
They were high elves kicked out of quel'thalas, and thus locked out of the sweet mana
>>
Best race.
Willing to do whatever to survive without falling into cackling evil mode like the Forsaken.
Actual progression of the race as a whole (unlike the orcs slipping backwards, or the trolls and tauren not changing at all).
Complicated interactions within their own race, too, considering the various factions of belfs and the estranged high elves.
And like someone mentioned above, their leader hasn't gone batshit insane or been corrupted yet, and actually did shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.