[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I git gud at this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: SSX_Tricky.jpg (38 KB, 327x419) Image search: [Google]
SSX_Tricky.jpg
38 KB, 327x419
how do I git gud at this game?
>>
>>341996294
You hold the boost and jump button before you ramp and then you spin and press the shoulder buttons until you get tricky
>>
>>341996294
Right analog stick controls your position while grinding on rails iirc
>>
It was a while before I learned that you could hold the d-pad to wind up a spin before you jump. Game got much trickier after that.
>>
you need to listen through the entire discography of the Ramones, and do it for Joey.
>>
>>341996764
Zoe is a pure girl and I love her
>>
>>341996294
Figure out the best and fastest route, get your timings down, decide if wasting time on going for trickey is worth it for the boost or not.
>>
E A sports... BIG!
>>
>>341996381
>>341996659
OP here, what i have trouble with is the jumps, i hold the button down leading up to the jump but i get like zero air time, and doing the spins in the air is slow as fuck

also holding down boost and jump at the same time seems a little iffy (im playing the gamecube version for clarification)
>>
>>341996294

This was the last good snow boarding game
>>
>>341997478
You have to release it to jump
>>
>>341996294
You gotta shake what yo momma gave ya
>>
File: Mac_action_4.jpg (37 KB, 289x223) Image search: [Google]
Mac_action_4.jpg
37 KB, 289x223
>>341996294
You gotta play as Mac, OP. Best character in the game.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.