[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's just a reskinned BF4 Why are people so hyped for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: BF1_KEYART_FINAL_1920x1080.0.jpg (73 KB, 1020x574) Image search: [Google]
BF1_KEYART_FINAL_1920x1080.0.jpg
73 KB, 1020x574
It's just a reskinned BF4
Why are people so hyped for this garbage?
>>
because they'll take any shit that's Battlefield, even if it's a reskin of a war that hardly used smg's and semi automatic rifles compared
>>
>>341995854
same idiots who get hyped for zelda. they only care about brand names. these people would be anticipating epic nike sneakers if video games hadnt become trendy.
>>
BECAUSE BOOTS ON GROOOOUND

BF1 IS HOW I LIKE MY MILITARY SHOOTERS.

REALISTIC AND BASED ON REAL LIFE, NONE OF THAT UNREAL SHIT YOU KNOW?

BF1 IS FUCKING REAL MAN, THAT SHIT HAPPENED.
>>
Because swedish cuckboys aint gonna prep that bull themselves
>>
>muh old war
>>
>>341996482
Even futuristic games are BOOTS ON THE GROWND, since you're able to walk in most of them. BOTG is such a retarded term if you think about it.
>>
Do you guys want the actual reasons I want it?

>love bf gameplay
>actually live in western european country so playing in it is nice
>love playing as my own country
>love the ww1 aesthetic
>love european wars
>love killing kraut fags
>actually enjoy campaigns
>>
I want to ride a horse and slice people down with a cavalry saber. That's all, really.
>>
>>341995854
Because it has the potential to be less of a clusterfuck and more balanced, not hundreds of weapons and attachments etc. I am disappointed they are still pushing the 3d spot shit, Classic preset better be in the game from the get go.
>>
Look like they toned down the arm race to a more infantry/cover gameplay

Personally my memory of recent BF doesnt help the hype
They always deliver either a sniperfest or a vehicle/airchav bloodbath
>>
File: 1456761456265.jpg (34 KB, 480x618) Image search: [Google]
1456761456265.jpg
34 KB, 480x618
>>341995854
>It's just a reskinned BF4
>>
why are there so many automatic guns in ww1
>>
>>341995854
Definitely not. Have you even seen gameplay? It's slower paced and has way nicer destruction
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.