[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else has zero hopes for this game? The demo was fantastic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: re7.jpg (83 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
re7.jpg
83 KB, 950x534
Who else has zero hopes for this game?

The demo was fantastic, but they confirmed the game is nothing like the demo.
>>
>>341995413
>they confirmed the game is nothing like the demo

no they didn't
>>
>>341995413
>>they confirmed the game is nothing like the demo
Then why even put out a demo?
>>
>>341995570
Got a source on that?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-7-producer-explains-what-the-full-ga/1100-6440991/
This is what I read that says otherwise.
>>
>>341995413
They confirmed that the demo section wasn't in the game.
>>
>The demo was fantastic, but they confirmed the game is nothing like the demo.

Oh fuck off.

Combat and item management are essential to Resident Evil. It'll still be first person so stop bitching.
>>
It was more along the lines of the demo having the same sort of feel as the final game, whilst not actually being a part of it. It'll likely still be set in the Lousiana bayou and play very similarly.

I'm actually quite excited for it, if the full game has the same feel as the demo then I'm all for it.

>>341995690
There's a difference between "the final game is different" and "the final game is nothing like it".
>>
>spooky ghosty shit
I want zombies. Not spook shit. If they do that shit the tried with early Resident Evil 4 I am so done with this series. I haven't played any in so long, but I have very very little hope for this. 6 killed what little was left. I never finished playing through Leon's, and got sick of all the others too. This game isn't going to do any better.
>>
>>341996148
Since they already scrapped ghosts once for Devil May Cry I doubt they will actually do that again.

They're just baiting I think.
>>
>>341996983
With how trash 6 was I wouldn't be so sure.
Resident Evil has been shit for a long time now.
>>
>>341995795
they also said the game was fully playable in vr so how different could it be?
>>
>Won't have Kojima
>Won't have Ito
>Won't have Del Toro

The phantom pain... it won't ever go away.
>>
>>341997330
it's resident evil,not silent hill why would it have any of those people?
>>
>>341998280
They are each pioneers in their respective mediums. That lineup is literally the video game equivalent of Led Zeppelin, except in this case they broke up before even recording an album.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.