[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest question to Nintendo fans. You seem pretty hyped after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: nintendo_nx.jpg (54 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
nintendo_nx.jpg
54 KB, 1200x674
Honest question to Nintendo fans.

You seem pretty hyped after Zelda's showing at E3 and confident about the NX as a result.

What will you actually do if the NX does as poorly in terms of sales as the Wii U?
>>
>>341994338
If that happens, it happens
>>
>>341994338
Enjoy Nintendo games on the NX and play PC/PS4 for other games.
>>
>>341994338
I'll shill that much harder on /v/.
>>
Meh, I bought three Wii U's to help support Ninty. I'll buy three NX's to do the same.

But if it fails. I'm not sure. I'm 33, have a dead end job, I'm a virgin and I don't really have much hope anymore. I've loved Nintendo all my life and if they go down, I may as well go down with them.
>>
As a Nintendo fan, I'm just here to play games. Sales don't really matter to me.
>>
>>341994338
what can I do besides be disappointed that it didn't sell?
>>
>>341994338
I'll buy it.
If it has more, better, games than the wii u within the first few years, I'll keep it. Otherwise I'll sell it like my wii u.
>>
Play the games. I'm not a shareholder why the fuck do I care if it sells or not?
>>
I'm a nintendo fan and I don't have a clue what NX is. More interested in the 3DS successor tbhon
>>
>>341994561
Same. I can't put into words my hatred for Sony and what they've done to gaming.
>>
File: 1453062681359.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453062681359.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>341994338
Not give a flying shit. I've still got a PC and a PS4, my existing video game library isn't going to disappear on me, and I don't own any financial or emotional stock in Nintendo or Sony.
>>
why would i do anything? i'm not a stockholder and i dont have any emotional ties to a company. if they make games i like i'll buy them if not, oh well
>>
>>341994561
>people WILL take this post seriously

(you)
>>
>>341994561
>>341994761
Jesus this is pathetic.
>>
I have a WiiU and will play BotW on it.
If the Mario game they show next E3 is great (either going back to what they had with SM64/SMS or doing something entirely new), I'll get myself an NX as well, though.

If the console performs well is completely unrelated to that, although I'd obviously prefer it to do well.
>>
>>341994338
I couldn't care less that the Wii U sold like shit.

What I do care about is that there are no fucking good games for it.
>>
>>341994338
you power trippin' hard there op, whatever "faction" you decided to put yourself under
>>
>>341994338
>pretty hyped about Zelda
>confident about the NX as a result
That's a bit of a leap, OP. We still don't know anything substantial about the NX (and if it's worth getting Zelda on it.)

Zelda did not change that, apart from the realization that it probably will not have a touchscreen.
>>
Continue to play games on my PC and pick up whatever fun games happen to come out on NX just like I did Wii U. I don't give a shit about Nintendo's financials.
>>
>>341994338
Considering I won't buy a NX, I don't really care.
>>
Zelda looked good but anyone who is confident about the NX is delusional. They've already all but confirmed it will be another underpowered piece of shit.
>>
>>341995163
it wouldn't do any better if it was just another PS4
>>
>>341994338

I'm cautiously optimistic. It depends on whether or not they introduce a hardware upgrade port or not. If it does, it's pretty much a sealed deal; if not I'd hold off for a couple of months.
>>
I'm almost exclusively handheld since childhood. Nintendo's consoles have always been somewhat dubious after the Gamecube but it's never interfered with their handhelds' success, so it has never concerned me but I suppose we've reached the point where their handheld alone can't help the console side stay afloat. I don't like how NX is supposedly a combination of both handheld and console and if things go down in the worst way possible and the handheld industry dies then I probably won't be playing vidya as much anymore. I have a Steam account and a decent number of games, but I'm too conditioned with handhelds, PC games just don't do it for me.
>>
>>341995392
Precisely. Becasuse Nintendo does not make new titles. Instead we are getting Ocarina of Time version 7.0
>>
>>341994338
I already sold my Wii U. The fact that they have announced maybe three games for this year and one for the next, and only one of those being worth a shit, has pretty much caused me to give up on the system. If the NX is the hailed godsend that they claim, I may pick one up. But if it's the same problem as the Wii U, whereas it has poor marketing, a stupid name, and no third party developed games with it, all while continuing to force censorship and rewritten areas in games, I'd be finished with Nintendo consoles for good. I'm not confident about the NX or Breath of the Wild. I'm very cautious, as should every smart Nintendo fan be.
Thank fucking god the 3DS is still damn great to have. That's one thing they didn't fuck up too badly.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.