[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you, I liked it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x905
Post em
>>
File: saints-row-the-third-wallpaper-2.jpg (889 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
saints-row-the-third-wallpaper-2.jpg
889 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>341993143
it wasnt bad, just felt very slow.

Like The Wrath of Cortex it was just a slightly worse version of the ps1 game
>>
I think /v/ does not get the point of "fuck you I liked it" threads.
You should post games that are generally regarded as BAD and that you think are good, not "meh" games that you want to be treated as a masterpiece.
>>
>>341993680
>no one else gets it but me!
>>
File: TwinBee_RPG_cover.jpg (44 KB, 637x650) Image search: [Google]
TwinBee_RPG_cover.jpg
44 KB, 637x650
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 291x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 291x363
I can't explain it
>>
>>341993510
I thought this game was well received?
>>
>>341993143
Thats a good game, it was pretty short though.
>>
File: 584.png (65 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
584.png
65 KB, 256x256
>mfw sonyponys think their shit fur bait excuses for franchises are in any way shape or form anything other than complete and utter dirty brown water trash

Rehash bandisloot, shy pooper, ratshit and stank, ballsac and haxtar, isharted and so many other shitty franchises are complete ass and the only reason anyone thinks they're anything close to not the functional equivalent of a heaping mound of garbage is because they were the few games that took more than 20 minutes to beat among the mountain of shovel ware shit that got dumped on the wobbleststion 2 which is all you played with when you were kids because your family was to fucking poor to buy anything other than some two bit nip cuck mediocre DVD player

Fuck off faggots
>>
>>341993143
It was my first Silent Hill.
>>
>>341998548
I feel you mane. It's the same for me.
>>
>>341995086
I played it with my brother, it was fun.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.