[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: FuckThisGame.jpg (23 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
FuckThisGame.jpg
23 KB, 400x300
Diep.io,agar.io,slither.io, ALL of the io games are some of the stupidest shit I've seen people play.

WHY?
>>
>>341986407

>why do some people prefer pizza instead of burgers

That's how stupid you sound
>>
voar.io when?
>>
Better than stupid shit like Clash of Clans.
>>
Slither would be good if the person that created it actually knew how to handle fucking LAG.

All the others are shit. Slither at least has potential because it's basically Tron + Snake.
>>
>>341986541

It's more like : why do some people prefer shit instead of pizza?
>>
Why do people play video games?
>>
>>341986407
It sells. Why bother putting effort into something if you can just shit something out and everyone buys it?
Just look at the latest AAA game releases.
>>
>>341986407
They were stupid proof of concept things. I remember when agario first started it was something like a testbed for the multiplayer engine that the dev asked us to try out.
It's not his fault if literal autists latched onto it because it's so basic, you can instantly make youtube fodder videos out of it.
>>
The one with the planes is fun. It's like luftrausers multiplayer
>>
>>341986407
slither.io was pretty fun, I'll admit.
Just tried Diep.io. It's pretty shit.
>>
>>341986407
It's because the in-browser games market is a fucking desert compared to last decade, despite the drastic improvements in technology that should have caused the opposite effect.

WebGL is a good example of something that's amazing, but unused.

.io games have gone the opposite way to the games market, and rather than taking longer to get into, they're games that have an instantly available multiplayer, within a minute of you even hearing about the game.
>>
>>341986407
they are simple but fun and very accessible
>>
>>341986407
Casuals.
>>
>>341986407
Normie people like to eat shit
>>
>Fun thing
>/v/ loves it
>becomes popular
>/v/ hates it

Never change /v/
>>
I enjoy diep.io. It's a fun little "jump in and fuck around for a bit" game for when i'm in between doing other things.

Diep is good in my eyes because it has a little bit more complexity than the others, it updates somewhat often, so you can try new builds all the time.

I just wish it didn't run like shit when there's more than 30 bullets on the screen
>>
>>341986407
Some of them are fun little games that take nothing to get into. No learning, no download, it's just fun.

Others are lazy-as-shit fag games trying to the ride on the waves of another game's success.

It's video games, who fucking cares.
>>
>>341989518
>It's video games, who fucking cares.

Get out normie casual.
>>
>>341986407
Because it's fun?
>>
>>341989260
Thread should have ended here. /v/ loved agar.io when it was newly released and the developer came on 4chan and asked people to try it and receive their feedbacks. /v/ hates it now because Let's Players on youtube play it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.