[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the benefits for playing as chris? less inventory,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
what are the benefits for playing as chris?

less inventory, no lockpick, no grenade launcher, no barry, no sexy jill
>>
>>341985058
He was the original "normal" mode. Jill was the "easy" mode. It was a new take on difficulty settings, making the difficulties different characters and paths of the story.

Basically, you're a soft faggot. Chris mode = best mode.
>>
>>341985234
jill has less health and doesnt critical as often as chris
>>
>>341985323
You think this changes things somehow? Chris has less inventory space, no lock pick, no piano skill, no explosive weapons, no barry backup, and the ciritical shots weren't added until the gay remixes of the game.
>>
>>341985058

There's Rebecca, and you can take more hits.

Chris is the perfect character for knife, hard mode or invisible mode runs due the extra health.
>>
>>341985234
OP must have felt that burn
>>
>>341986013
what burn? ive beaten the game with both characters, 4 times in total
>>
File: 1457722978511.png (459 KB, 400x950) Image search: [Google]
1457722978511.png
459 KB, 400x950
>>341985985
hah no, Jill is the best for knife only, hard mode, no saves and beating the game in 3 hours
>>
>>341985058
are you gay?
more health, GOAT grenade, starting with lighter (if i remember well), no Barry that fill your inventory with garbage grenade-ammo, sexy Rebecca that heal you for free
>>
>>341985234

>new take

Pokemon already did it like 10 years before.
>>
>>341987103
lol, also kys asap
>>
With Chris you won't get distracted by Jill's tits bouncing around.
>>
>>341987103
10 years before what?
>>
You get maintain your meager hold on your heterosexuality.
>>
>>341987103
>Resident Evil - 1996
>Pokemon - 1998
????????
>>
>>341985058
It's basically how you want to optimize your journey, every Resident Evil is like that.

Jill can dominate puzzles and exploration and Barry basically throws ammo at you and can even deal with a boss outright for you. Barry can make the Lisa and Tyrant battles easy or some of the hardest in the game by killing him.

Chris honestly gets the same start, you literally wait a minute for a handgun. However he has to do all the legwork and fighting however Rebecca is basically 3 First aid sprays for free. Until you tell her to come with you and she preps to leave the room. She can fuck around on the piano whilst you do other things. Her gun is laughable against the tyrant at the end.

Chris is harder but I think with Jill her shite health makes it so if you make too many combat mistakes or don't have Barry at the right spots you're in for a worse time than Chris.
Chris is a tough journey but the pace won't change at a moments notice if you can fight you can survive.

I find at the laboratory you get too many self defense items you won't even touch because by that point you're rocking the gear you've saved up it becomes irrelevant until boss fights.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.