[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ hates MGSV >Suddenly Goes Gay for Kojima when Death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (3 MB, 222x379) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 222x379
>/v/ hates MGSV
>Suddenly Goes Gay for Kojima when Death Stranding is announced
>>
Its the weed, give me some of what hes drooping off
soon as he wake up, chokjng like it was whooping cough
/////
/////
she asked him autograph her derriere, read
"to wide load, this yard bird taste like fried toad turd
Love, Villian" take pride in code words
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-19+at+08.41.43).jpg (57 KB, 444x505) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-19+at+08.41.43).jpg
57 KB, 444x505
What did /v/ not enjoy about MGSV? I thought it was pretty good. The story was garbage but the cutscenes were really neat transitioning from the gameplay. Also thought gameplay was topnotch, other than repeating the same 5 sideops over and over
>>
>/v/ is one person
>>
>>341982179
No cool villain squad
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 396x170) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 396x170
>>341981971
>/v/ hates mgsv

>muh sekret internet club

Fuck off
>>
It's like a wife that keeps getting beat up

>B-but he loves me
>>
>>341981971
It's only flaw is that Konami rushed him. It would be a 10/10 game.
>>
>>341982625
As it stands what would you rate it?
>>
>>341981971
>/v/ is one person
>if you hate an x product you must also hate its producer
Why do you even bother making a thread?
>>
You're fucking stupid and so are the people who replied to this thread.
>>
>>341982179
Repetative as fuck, miss the tactical hide n seek of mgs1 + 2 in narrow spaces. vs the CRAWL EVERYWHERE gameplay of mgs5
>>
>>341982703
9/10 because the end of chapter 1 was actually a good one
>>
>>341982179

The gameplay was pretty average honestly.
>>
>>341981971
>MGSV is multiplat
>DS is PS4 exclusive

Hmm
>>
>>341982179
>the story was garbage
>In a series where the story is maybe the most enjoyable part
That's pretty much everyone I've talked to's issue. Most people agree that the gameplay is completely unparalleled. Some of the best, most clever mechanics I've ever seen in any genre. But that's not enough.

This game was hyped up to be the huge missing piece of a puzzled that took 28 years to put together.

But it's not. Instead it's nothing. It's a story that has zero effect on anything else that happens at any point in the series, and arguably the ONLY important part, which reveals that Zero goofed up a plan to improve the world, and honestly never meant to be a handwringing villain, was revealed in a tape that just plops into your inventory after the game ends. No reason for you to have it, no confrontation with Zero, no nothing. Just finish the game and get the dumb, meaningless body double twist, and also here's your story bits about Zero accidentally ruining the world while trying to make it better, apropos of nothing.
>>
>>341983107
Well, this is a PlayStation board, even though they would prefer if you thought it is a PC board
>>
>>341983304
The persecution complex of every fanboy group on this board might be the most insufferable thing on /v/.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.