[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
But why? Is this some kind of Russian money laundering scheme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
But why?

Is this some kind of Russian money laundering scheme?
>>
>>341976832

Do people actually buy this shit at those prices?

I can understand tossing $10 bucks at it, but not a few hundred. Then again, I just spent $600 on a pair of tickets to an NFL game.
>>
>>341976832
no its retards opening magical chance boxes for items to maybe get a cool skin to sell on the market wich valve earns dosh from.
Everyone participating in this shit is retarded
>>
>>341977080
>Then again, I just spent $600 on a pair of tickets to an NFL game.

That's pretty much the same. You spend money for what you enjoy doing/having/whatever. For me, I'd rather buy a knife if I was playing CS:GO than a brand jacket or whatever in real life.
>>
>>341976832
No, it's supply and demand.
>>
>>341977080
What game?
>>
>>341976832
Maybe I should participate in this russian money laundering scheme with CS:GO crap.
>>
>>341977390

Packers at Jags
>>
>>341976832
Naw. The Russian money laundering scheme is Unturned's market.

Proof: Top bid right now is a Glitched Ushanka; $400. What does "Glitched" do? it surrounds your head with glowing 1's and 0's.
>>
File: 1453507047533.png (180 KB, 272x297) Image search: [Google]
1453507047533.png
180 KB, 272x297
>>341977470
>Jasg

Jesus nigga, at least go to a game that's not going to be a clusterfuck.
>>
>>341976832

this is the proof CS:GO players are just a bunch autistic kids
>>
>>341976832
>you can buy knives with fancy designs in real life and have them shipped to you for under $100

I know, supply and demand, but it's just so bizarre to see it happen to virtual skins
>>
>>341978137

The Jags have improved immensely. The offense was in the top half of the league last season and Bortles was second in TD's only one score behind Brady. Plus the defense has a lot of top tier editions but still needs time to gel together. And I've never seen Rodgers play in person either.
>>
>>341977080
>spending $600 to watch nigger ball

That's just about as lame as buying a knife skin
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.