[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Metro 2033
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 617944.jpg (581 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
617944.jpg
581 KB, 1920x1200
Why is this game so buggy on PS4? I was doing a spontaneous run and every now and again, my controls would lock up and I could only turn my flashlight on, or die. Also there was a time where the falling rocks near the library didn't properly load, so I just sort of got crushed by nothing.

Setting that aside, I severly underrated pneumatic weapons my first play-through holy shit. The Tihar became my sniper rifle during stealth sections.

I wish we could get some sort of game announcement, apparently a movie is in the works though.
>>
>>341975941

>playing an FPS on console

You deserve everything you get
>>
Also, what's anyone's fav/go to weapon.

My aim tends to be questionable at best, so I tend to gravitate towards shotguns like the Shambler. Goddamn that reload time though. The Bigun has a place in my heart from the sheer novelty. And the quad Duplet is pretty fun too.

Is the Azbatz worth using? I'll likely do a LL run again and wanted to try something new.
>>
>>341976262
But the games are fun, and the story is fairly engaging. Also I'm only fighting the ai.
>>
File: Dry Metro2033.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Dry Metro2033.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>341976290
Hellsing for stealth, AK74 for loud, revolver for cowboy.
>>
>>341976776
I too will man up and actually do a ranger playthrough.

Aren't Hellsing rounds fairly pricey though?
>>
File: Metro 2033 Helsing.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Metro 2033 Helsing.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>341977076
>Aren't Hellsing rounds fairly pricey though?

They are resuable.
Just pick them back up, I actually never bought any.
>>
>>341977217
Hmm, good to know, so they're like the throwing knives.

About LL, is there much reason that Anna is such a cunt? I mean, I gey her trying to find Hunter and shit, but Artyom did a hell of a fucking lot just a few months prior, and she treats you like a fledgling at the beginning.

Let her go to the library pretty much unassisted.
>>
>>341977539
LL has some terrible writing, what's wores is that even ruined already established charatcers like Khan. From guy with with mysterious past he turnd into full blown time travel hippie.
I guess hiring the author of the book was a mistake.
>>
>>341977539
Artyom didn't do anything but find a book and climb a radio tower. He's not some badass ranger.
>>
File: TITSM2033.jpg (191 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
TITSM2033.jpg
191 KB, 1440x900
Metro 3 when?
>>
>>341978040
>you will never pin that bitch down and hatefuck her over the corpse of her buddy for stealing all those booleets
>>
>>341977738
Hmm I can see that. Hell even Artyom's voice has a slightly off quality to it in LL Redux, and I figured it was the same as 2033 Redux.

Though Khan always gave me the crazy mystic vibes throughout 2033, though it gets overplayed in LL.

I gotta say his DLC episode was decent imo. Then again I love Ulman.

In regards to a sequel, I wonder what angle they'd take? Maybe playing as Artyom's kid, and having some areas of the surface potentially habitable? I think it could be after 40 someodd years. Maybe some interaction with Siberia or maybe China or something.

>>341977791
He found a book guarded by the strongest and smartest mutants in the game tho.
>>
>>341978040
Hopefully one day. Hell I started reading 2033 just to get more Metro.

>>341978315
Sucks that you can't do a damn thing about that.
>>
>>341978413
Nobody knows that. He was alone and never spoke about any of it.
>>
>>341978635
You figure SOMEONE would've asked how. Artyom would've told them, he likes telling stories. Believing him may be another case, but he still a accomplished something that ended up leading to a fantastic base for the Rangers, AND was a big role in getting it online. Yes a lot of his success came with the aid/sacrifice of others, but he isn't some total 'wet behind the ears' greenhorn.
>>
I wish things had worked out better with Pavel. If he hadn't been so throughly indoctrinated in Red philosophy, he probably wouldn't have betrayed you so hard.

Made me miss Bourbon. I know the game and book versions are different, but he sort of struck me as someone who'd be willing to go straight.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.