[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tales of Berseria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWHm-luiE24

>6 characters at once

HYPE
>>
right yeah that girl could 6 characters at once lol gonna save that for the old fap-er-roo-nie tonight if you catch my dick HAHA

AAUURRHGG
>>
KUSOGE
>>
>>341972695
Isn't it 4 characters at once? Just with the ability to change character during battle.
>>
Doesn't matter. The final game won't have a good gamefeel.
>>
>locations still looks like ps2
>>
>>341972695
I'll be hyped when they announce day one costume DLC for the MC.
>>
>>341973301
what is this dank new meme?
>>
>>341972819
Did you have a stroke?
>>
File: o4u0deIMbd1tivxzco1.png (261 KB, 1200x936) Image search: [Google]
o4u0deIMbd1tivxzco1.png
261 KB, 1200x936
I want to cuddle with Laphicet
>>
>>341972695
Looks like the game has a decent framerate at least, but the zestiria style combat is disappointing.

also
>semi-auto
>ever
>>
>>341972695
my problem is they kept the shitty combat system from zestiria with that god awful camera that's right up your characters ass the whole time. I want to see the whole battle as it goes, not the fucking back of my character.
>>
I haven't really followed Berseria much. Velvet doesn't use a sword? I know she has her super chuuni darkness hand.
>>
>>341975375
I wanted to label them casual too, but it's only a demo. Man I remember how much I hated semi-auto in earlier games.
>>
>>341975392
I prefer it when the third person camera faces whatever way my character is facing, so it was good.
>>
>>341975482
I suck so hard at these games that I can't ever finish a first playthrough without switching to easy and even I'm not nearly casual enough to find semi-auto tolerable.
>>
>>341975520
except the camera locks on the direction you're attacking and when your character moves out of the way it has to re-center. its jarring as fuck and really annoying. I can't even play through zestiria because the gameplay feels so lack luster and boring, not to mention the horrible "open world" it has. I hope they go back to the way symphonia or vesperia did dungeons and overworld. It was dumb but at least some areas that needed it had charm.
>>
>>341975392
>>341975703
Did we lock at the same gameplay? The camera doesn't stay behind you nor to the side, it's wherever the fuck it wants to be and you can control it yourself. It works like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta.
>>
>>341975703
Never had this issue so far desu
I'm about 26 hours into the game, maybe it'll become one as the battles get harder.

If there's one thing that bothers me, it's that I can't map the camera to the keyboard. WASD would be so much better if I could look left and right with QE.
>>
>>341975703
Worst part about it for me was the clunkiness, which seems to be more or less fixed based on the clips. The times the camera would get stuck into a corner too, which hopefully is also fixed.
>>
>>341975620
Well, that's understandable, with auto, the cpu gets in the way a little.
>>
>>341975891
I play with a controller and it always gets stuck on something and it annoys the fuck out of me how it takes extra energy just to free run. I just want to position myself where I want on the battlefield.
Also the whole 4 hit combo attack then switch to omega form to 2 shot everything makes the game so easy it's not even worth fighting mobs because you can always just kill the boss granted you don't get hit.
>>
>>341972695
She looks like a hobo prostitute. What the fuck were they thinking.
>>
>>341976338
she's qt as fuq
>>
File: ToB-Scan_06-17-16_001.jpg (1 MB, 3772x2094) Image search: [Google]
ToB-Scan_06-17-16_001.jpg
1 MB, 3772x2094
Thinking you'd shell out that 2.99$ for a better costume.
>>
>>341976438
Her clothes being ripped everywhere and those strings that were socks before she was violently assaulted by a monkey are triggering me.

>>341976513
Thank fuck.
>>
>>341976608
Seems to suit her character. Also gets me hard
>>
File: beyond-blunderdome.jpg (34 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
beyond-blunderdome.jpg
34 KB, 500x378
>Perfect excuse to have freak cast of werewolves and mutants
>Blow it all on them Fujoshibucks

Alt least I still have my lizardman
>>
>>341976338
She escapes from prison where her clothes get all torn up while fighting. So the clothes kind of make sense. The issue is that once she escapes she just puts on more shit over the torn clothes insead of getting something fixed.
>>
File: ToB-Scan_06-17-16_003.jpg (156 KB, 1214x806) Image search: [Google]
ToB-Scan_06-17-16_003.jpg
156 KB, 1214x806
What a qt. I'm not a fan of the costume itself but I'll buy this just for the hairstyle.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.