[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't understand why they can't just sell this as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
Don't understand why they can't just sell this as a standalone game desu. Nobody fucking wants Infinite Warfare.
>>
File: 1431566258992.gif (123 KB, 477x574) Image search: [Google]
1431566258992.gif
123 KB, 477x574
You know why
>>
You've answered your own question. That's exactly why they don't sell it seperately.
/thread
>>
>>341972152
Yeah but surely it's bad business practice selling people stuff they don't want in order to get the stuff they do. They should have skipped Infinite Warfare and just had the remaster this year. There's no fucking need for Infinite Warfare to exist when everybody will be playing the MW remaster.
>>
>CoD is garbage that keeps releasing the same shit!
>don't release new titles; just the remaster!

fuck off
>>
>>341972445
I feel it's been long enough for MW to feel fresh again mixed in with sweet nostalgia.
>>
>>341972319
>There's no fucking need for Infinite Warfare
You play games because you "need" them? It's a diffirent CoD game take place in the far future. Not appealing to you? Well you don't have to play it then. I sure will enjoy the fuck out of it though.
>>
>>341972038
They will sell it seperately eventually. But if you want it as soon as possible, you'll have to buy the new cod, too.
>>
Why do all you guys say no one wants these games yet they still make fuck tons of profit every year. Why should they give a shit.
>>
>cod is just the same game every year waaHh
>ob my god they are changing cod that is blasphemy
>>
Why remaster CoD4 instead of a good game like CoD1 or 2 that actually have dated grafix
>>
>>341975527
Most kids have no idea what is cod1-2 and don't really care. Also, remastering those games would be much harder then cod 4 where they can just slap textures with higher resolution and be done with it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.