[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>will be buggy as fuck at launch >after the intial wow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1024x576
>will be buggy as fuck at launch
>after the intial wow factor, you will realize that the game is immensely shallow in both gameplay and content, expect a million threads both attacking and defending the games innumerable flaws, combat will certainly suck
>will be hailed as the second coming of christ by games critics, regardless of if it is or not
>cards are pretty fun tho

There, just saved you all 60 bucks for future reference.
>>
>>341969881
but anon that games never coming out
>>
>>341969987
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>shitposting about a game with literally no released information
>shitposting about a game that will never happen

You created a thread to make sure everyone knows you hate this thing that does not and will never exist. Think about that.
>>
Oh, and if people think I'm just shitting on CDPR, you can copy paste what I said and apply it to any of the open world games coming out and it will be true.
>>
personal responsibility
>>
>>341969881
so against the masses
such counterculture
now I see
>>
File: 1449398140646.jpg (55 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1449398140646.jpg
55 KB, 514x536
>>341969881
>bitching about a game that's barely even a concept right now
>>
>>341970743
It will be more open world shit, they have said as much.
>>
>>341970514
Hey man I call em as I see em
>>
>>341971627
If you see things that aren't there, you should get medicated
>>
Im going to buy the Collectors edition like i did with the witcher games and you can not stop me you jaded faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.