[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bear Hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Furbolg.jpg (13 KB, 200x243) Image search: [Google]
Furbolg.jpg
13 KB, 200x243
Are Furbolg's literally the most worthless race in any game? Everytime... EVERY fucking time you see them they are getting corrupted by the most minor of shit. They cant keep their alliances or factions straight. They're weak as fuck and their "society" is a joke. They have to leech off the most primitive major race of Azeroth and even with major help from them they still suck. Also as a side note they let their fucking god die... How shit of a race do you have to be to let that happen?
>>
>>341967804
Quilboars are probably worse. You can at least find Furbolgs all over the world which means they're at least good at proliferating. Quilboars can't even do that and have just as many problems as the Furbolgs.
>>
>>341967804
My memories. Night elf music and the odd *ARRRRRR*.

MMMMMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXMguMnsyak
>>
>>341968076
Well they did let their god die, but they get two of their own instances and they were part of the Scourge, which is more badass than anything a Furbolg ever did.
>>
>>341967804
you could say same about orcs, it's not like they're willing to chimp out even without demons
>>
>>341968957
Perhaps the same could be said of all races.
But enough talk.
>>
>>341968756
Furbolg had an entire expansion, though.
>>
>>341968957
Orcs deserve to choke on demon blood don't get me wrong, but at least they don't need other races to do every fucking thing for them.
>>
>>341969048
You're right, Garithos. The time for debate has come to an end. Now we begin purging the subhuman filth inhabiting our kingdoms.
>>
>>341967804
That original rep grind was a nightmare.
>>
>>341969228
>but at least they don't need other races to do every fucking thing for them.
They needed demons to empower them and Medivh to open the way to Azeroth. Then they needed ogre, goblin and troll allies and even Deathwing. Then they needed the Night Elves and the Alliance to fight against the Burning Legion.

Even when Garrosh tried to start up his "pure" Horde it was only effective because of goblin war machines. Those same goblin war machines were the only reason the Iron Horde had any traction as well.
>>
>>341969535
A lot of those groups also needed the orcs though in kind. Other races needed the Furbolg's once in the history of Azeroth during the war of the ancients and that one single time, the Furbolgs let everyone down.
>>
>>341969215
Look MoP was my favorite expansion but Pandas were easily the worst aspect of the whole thing. They also managed to be smug while pretending to be humble the whole time, which just adds another layer to Furbolg shittery.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.