[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more awful relationship system in games then this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (284 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284 KB, 1024x768
Is there a more awful relationship system in games then this? For I have yet to find it.

>raising anyone's friendship meter takes a fucking long time, you could save their life 5 times in a row and they will still only view you as a minor acquaintance
>completeing any quests or checking in for anything that raises the meter requires you to track someone down on the world map, apparently there are no messengers in this god damn world

Drags down an otherwise fun game, my number 1 hope for Bannerlord is for them to fix this shit.
>>
>not being honorable
>not getting free relationship with half the realm
>not having calradia bend it's knee to you out of the magnificence of your justice
>>
>>341967338
Neo /v/ everyone
>>
>>341967338
what game? Mount and blade what?
>>
I only caught a little bit of the new Mountain Blade at E3.
Did they give a release date?
It looked fun.
>>
>>341967590
Oh fuck off, I'm not even complaining that it makes the game too hard or easy, all it does is add obtuse amount of time wasted playing lord tag.
>>
>>341967704
They want open beta or somewthing like it by the end of the year.
Release sometime next year.
>>
>>341968083
You're right, it should be more like Skyrim, where you do a favor for someone and then become their BFF and hold their complete trust and faith despite meeting you less than a day before.
>>
>>341969049
Not OP, but the ideally it should be somewhere between the two. If you join a lord in a war party and fight in something like 10+ battles with him, he should have a pretty sound trust in you.
>>
>>341969429
OP here, pretty much what anon said here.
>>
I hate it too OP. You'll come to their aid countless times and conquer multiple cities in their name, only to have all titles go to some rich fucker sitting in the middle of their kingdom. Then, after years of work, they'll finally hand you a little tithe, only for it to immediately be gang raped by the brute force of the nearest rival kingdom. Of course, you'll be on your own to defend the siege, your lord is too busy feasting.

It feels less like you're actually rising through the ranks in a society and more like the game's shitting on you for difficulties sake.
>>
>>341970418
Who the king rewards stuff to is partially based off of his relationship to other lords. Often times he gives it to someone else to placate them.
>>
File: 00b0b_gtO6x4mywR1_600x450.jpg (14 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
00b0b_gtO6x4mywR1_600x450.jpg
14 KB, 337x450
>>341967698
>Horse and Sword
>Horse and Sword: Hooligans
>Horse and Sword: Flame n Metal
>Horse and Sword: Charlememe
>Horse and Sword: Pennant-man
>>
>>341970820
>charlememe
Kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.