[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SILENT HILLS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Normus.jpg (144 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
Normus.jpg
144 KB, 980x551
So anyone else looking forward to Silent Hills? Can't wait to see what Kojima will do with the IP.

Theories on the plot?

>Silent Hill is a place that takes the subject's deepest, darkest subconscious regrets/desires and manifests it as part of the town
>Reedus' character is a special case, able to traverse through different people's 'Silent Hill'
>Hinted through 'the gap in the door is a separate reality'
>Hence the game is called Silent HillS as you visit the nightmares of other characters, perhaps even finding your own.

With Kojima's batshit insane story, Guillermo del Toro co-directing and Junji Ito doing creature designs, I think we've got a fucking masterpiece on our hands here.
Also holy shit, Akira Yamaoka is doing the soundtrack again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2cK8mOG4Q8
I was so fucking happy when the OG Silent Hill theme played at the end. Release date when?
>>
>>341964037
Did you just wake up from a coma
>>
>>341964037
Either a pity-able time traveler, or a man from a better dimension than we're in.
>>
bruh
>>
I feel like I'm one of the few that liked that new demo they had at e3
>>
I just pre-ordered it on Amazon op.
>>
File: 1415727914272.gif (2 MB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1415727914272.gif
2 MB, 275x275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_RAkE7bUY

>the potential 2deep4u psyche plot
>the graphics
>the atmosphere
>the ambience
>that fucking featured staff
>that og silent hill theme that fades away at the end, signifying the end of the franchise

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>341964037
Another kojima drone game bites the dust lel
>>
>>341964116
A 9 year coma

Does op have his hand?
>>
its not fair
its fucking bullshit
>>
>>341964628
Oh shit
/v/ has come to
>>
This is GOTY stuff.
>>
>>341964761
The anon who sold the world
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (186 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
186 KB, 1920x1080
>lisa will never step on your dick
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.