[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>still expensive as hell >still no original kick ass IP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: PlayStation-4-Xbox-One-Wii-U.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PlayStation-4-Xbox-One-Wii-U.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>still expensive as hell
>still no original kick ass IP
>entire genre absent
>MUH SOCIAL MUH INTERNET MUH PATCH MUH DLC MUH VR
>AFTER ONLY THREE YEARS NEW EXPENSIVE HARDWARE REVISION
>YOU HAVE THE OLD VERSION? WELL FUCK YOU! GAMES GONNA RUN LIKE SHIT
>/v/ still trying to convince me this generation is not the worst ever
Yep! Time to become a retrogamer, i'm coming /vr/
>>
What's your favorite pizza topping? I'm a classic pepperoni kinda guy.
>>
>>341959569
Bacon hamburger all the way man
>>
>>341959451
>/v/ still trying to convince me this generation is not the worst ever
I refuse to believe this. Nobody here is that young right?
>>
>>341960114
>>341959569
>Meat on pizza
absolutely disgusting.

veggies such as peppers, black olives, onion, and tomato is the only way to go

or just plain cheese
>>
File: 1465534747317.jpg (44 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1465534747317.jpg
44 KB, 540x540
>>341961085
>>
>>341961206
not vegan or vegetarian

just hate meat on pizza
>>
>>341959451
what genre is missing
>>
>>341961326
Its all good man don't worry about it
>>
>>341959451
Wow, nothing out of all that but the ability to patch games and go online applies to the WiiU. How strange.
>>
>>341961387
>>
I actually really liked the WiiU and am pretty upset its becoming obsolete after only 4 years on the market.

The gamepad is a super comfy controller and pretty innovative. Playing pikmin 3 with the gamepad and pro controller was maximum comfy and I loved using the gamepad for Monster Hunter and Windwaker

I feel like Nintendo didnt utilize all of the WiiUs features to its fullest potential
>>
>>341961663
>wiiu was released in 2012
>nx wasn't even shown yet so probably shouldn't be released before 2018
>that is six years
Six years is right on track for nintendo.
>>
>>341962848
What??
>>
>>341962848
This board is white only.
>>
>>341961585
Nier Automata releases early next year on PS4.
WiiU has had Bayo 2 for a while.
>>
>>341963530
>two game in four years
>one isn't even out
L-O-L
>>
>>341961085
This, except for the shit tier choices. Meat is too dry unless its BBQ, even then veg is better.

Yellow and red pepper, mushroom, sweet corn, onions, occasionally jalapenos.

>>341959451
Yeah it's not great. I've had all three. I sold the Wii U and Xbone to buy a PS4.

The exclusives so far disappointed me a little. Bloodborne was great, but a little short. I was too late to try PT which was a shame. I'd love another decent Silent Hill. I just want one exactly like the first. Ratchet was ok but honestly I got bored about 3/4 in. It's seriously repetitive and shallow. Driveclub was just shit. On top of all that the 500gb memory is way too small. With system files and apps, I've got a total of about 5 games installed.

It's not all bad though. I'm excited for future prospects. God of War interests me, I liked 1&2. Even 3 is on PS4 so I'll grab that too. Grab Turismo Sport, Resident Evil 7 and then a bunch of stuff I'll buy at budget prices if they look decent such as Horizon.
>>
>>341962848
I'm genuinely being honest here. I've not played the new Homeftont but I don't think I need to. Fallout 4 gets my vote as worst game of the gen so far. Got it in CEX for 15 and feel ripped off.
>>
>>341963845
PS3/X360 era had like 3 throughout the whole generation either.
>DMC4
>NG2
>Bayonetta

The genre is hella niche, the fact that we're at least getting some of these games is already great.
>>
>>341964137
I suggest trying Infamous SS and FL.
They're not amazing by any stretch, but fun and fluid action games nonetheless.
>>
>>341964265
Are you underage or with poor memory
>>
>>341964447
What, are you gonna count shit like Metal Gear Rising or NG3?
If not, enlighten me what did I miss.
>>
>>341964405
Oh yeah, in all honesty I forgot they existed already. I normally hate open worlds but did enjoy them. Wish I got physical copies mind so I can trade them in. Almost outrageously short. Actually even platinumed them both.

I have the Uncharted Collection (bundled with my console, but I really don't like it) and The Order (bought for cheap, but it makes me feel sick) to trade in. Anything else you can recommend that I might not know of? Thinking of God of War 3 and maybe Killzone Shadowfall.
>>
>>341964756
GoW3 is a good port as unlike the PS3 version it runs at constant 60FPS.

Also would recommend Gravity Rush HD and if you're into fightans GGXrd -R- and MKXL
Maybe Diablo III RoS if you have anyone to play with on your couch.

Otherwise I'm personally waiting for FFXV which was the main reason I bought a PS4 in the first place.
>>
>>341964969
I originally wanted a console for XV but cannot believe how awful it looks now. Not into fighting so will stick with GoW of those. Cheers though. I've always thought the vita port games look a bit overly simple.
>>
>>341964604
>shit like Metal Gear Rising
You don't even know the real name, faggot
>>
File: 1437057759229.jpg (72 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1437057759229.jpg
72 KB, 500x738
>>341964604
>WAAAAH THEY'RE SHIT WE DON'T NEED THEM
>BEST GENERATION EVER
cancer
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.