[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleeping Dogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Sleeping-Dogs.jpg (490 KB, 1900x1069) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping-Dogs.jpg
490 KB, 1900x1069
>Watch_Dogs 2 is out soon
>No news on Sleeping Dogs 2

it's not fair
>>
>>341959012
>You want a new Sleeping Dogs?
>Here's an MMO.
>dies before it's even out of beta
>Well since the MMO flopped, we can see there isn't much interest in the IP and we shouldn't make another game.
>>
>>341959012
I would love another Sleeping Dogs game but I don't know what SE thinks of the IP
>>
My favourite GTA, loved how they held off on guns for as long as they did
>>
I want Sleeping Dogs 2 more than any game shown this E3.
>>
>>341959195
this makes me upset because i know this is more than likely what's going on at se.
>>
Watch Dogs is a better game.
>>
The corporate suits probably think Hong Kong is too uncool with the white audience.
>>
>>341959969
Is this bait?
>>
>>341959195

And you know what's worse?

The MMO had potential, but they never bothered actually putting depth into the game.

All the turfs were basically the same, the "business" were just cosmetic and didn't have any difference amongst them, the map was fun, but you had no reason to explore it.

They just copy-pasted the mechanics from the original game, took away the exploration, voice-acting and story and put in an unfinished turf system that COULD have been fun if they had got around make it unique instead of just rehashing old DLC content and cosmetic hype.
>>
>>341959012
which dog is the better?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.